The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Tip, donation, gift, gratuity, contribution, donation, token, grease my palm, a little something. . (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KC Cameron
View Profile
Inner circle
Raleigh, North Carolina
1944 Posts

Profile of KC Cameron
Has anyone tested what words in a hat line work best for an American (or other) audience. . . such as tip, donation, gift, gratuity, contribution, donation, token, grease my palm, a little something. . .

What about hat lines?
KendallScot
View Profile
Regular user
Denver, Colorado
133 Posts

Profile of KendallScot
I've always used "Tip" as that's the word most people are familiar and comfortable with. I have tried "Donation" and have tried "Alms" in a humorous way. Tip seems to be the most natural for me.
Kendall Scot

"The art of a magician is to create wonder. If we live with a sense of wonder, our lives will be filled with joy"
**Doug Henning**

"I drank WHAT?""
**Socrates**
WhoDeanie
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of WhoDeanie
Quote:
On Apr 7, 2014, KC Cameron wrote:
Has anyone tested what words in a hat line work best for an American (or other) audience. . . such as tip, donation, gift, gratuity, contribution, donation, token, grease my palm, a little something. . .

I don't know, but as I read your post it might sound good if you used the ALL!
Magically yours,

Dean Burgess
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Tip, donation, gift, gratuity, contribution, donation, token, grease my palm, a little something. . (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL