The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » Magic Magazine iPad app pulled from Apple store (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Stan Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
75 Posts

Profile of Stan Allen
I'm hesitant to say this... but our app is in the Apple cue as of yesterday. Given the length of time this has taken, I'm even more hesitant to project a time frame other than... "Hopefully, soon!" Thanks...
Raj Suman
View Profile
Veteran user
318 Posts

Profile of Raj Suman
What about The show doctor? It has disappeared but I paid for itwill this be sorted out to Stan?
Stan Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
75 Posts

Profile of Stan Allen
Show Doctor is already sorted out. Send me an email, please: stan@MAGICmagazine.com. Thanks...
Stan Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
75 Posts

Profile of Stan Allen
Finally!!!

In the coming days, we'll be announcing that the new issues of MAGIC Magazine will finally be downloadable via an app on the iPad and iPhone. The app will make current monthly magazines available for download to your device for easy reading on the go, and it all starts with the March 2015 issue. If you'd like to "kick the tires" a bit, please visit the link below and download the new iOS app.

http://magicmagazine.com/digital/redirect-iost.html

Thanks for your patience...
necro555
View Profile
Veteran user
335 Posts

Profile of necro555
Will we be able to read the issues prior to March 2015 on the ipad at some point?
Gary Plants
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of Gary Plants
Thanks Stan. Got the app and it works great.
Stan Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
75 Posts

Profile of Stan Allen
Glad the app works.

We have the last six months available in a downloadable format. The balance of the digital issues are only available as a web-viewer on your computer.

Thanks...
LoganPorterMagic
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of LoganPorterMagic
I've enjoyed everything you ever put out. Just want you to know Stan!
Stan Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
75 Posts

Profile of Stan Allen
Thank you!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » Magic Magazine iPad app pulled from Apple store (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL