The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Most Technology sophisticated (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ihave
View Profile
New user
ocala,fl
74 Posts

Profile of ihave
Anyone care to say what is the highest technology being used in stage magic today? I know some things are using the technology in RIF cards I think they are , little chips to read what something is. What about anything as sophisticated as the xrays they use at airports, to see what maybe is in a bag? I've heard state police agencies actually use these now to view into peoples houses.
Tree
View Profile
Loyal user
Wiggle Wiggle
295 Posts

Profile of Tree
Evidently you don't have psychic powers like you claim, or else you would know.
Yellowcustard
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1334 Posts

Profile of Yellowcustard
In the 1800 there were effects begin achieved buy the understanding of how light reflected of glass and angled mirrors. Check out Henry Dircks, John Henry pepper and Tobin. This would of been like using the latest technology. And as for you suggestion I am sure some one as thought of it and probably using it. And yes this is great and the development of such things is important for us as humans and magicians. But I also like to rember that some were there is a spectator begin blown away by a silk vanish with a TT.
Enjoy your magic,

and let others enjoy it as well!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Most Technology sophisticated (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL