The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » What do you think about magic shops? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
español jeff
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of español jeff
I had the good fortune to visit Hank Lee's in Boston, recently, while on vacation. Although there were no customers in the store, Shawn was gracious enough to entertain my wife and five year old while I shopped. And, of course, he was very knowledgeable, as well. It's hard to beat that kind of atmosphere.
Does anyone know of any magic shops in upstate New York? I'm sandwiched between Binghamton, Syracuse, and Cooperstown. And I don't mind driving. Jeff
español jeff
View Profile
New user
81 Posts

Profile of español jeff
Oops! After sending the above post I realized there was an "About this forum" section, and that I wasn't supposed to ask about magic shops in my "area". Sorry - next time I'll read first and write later. Jeff
RandyStewart
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas (USA)
1989 Posts

Profile of RandyStewart
What do I think of Magic Shops? What are you kiddin'!

I can spend all day in those things.

Unfortunately we don't have any in my immediate area but the last was Viking Magic and it was a whopper of a shop! George Robinson eventually closed it down and concentrated on production of quality products and acquisition of Collector's Workshop.
Corey Harris
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City, MO
1230 Posts

Profile of Corey Harris
I love magic shops! I spent so much time at my local shop here in KC that I ended up getting a job there. So now I get paid for the 7 hours a day that I spend there. And yes, I would really spend 7 hours at my shop. I have known several of the guys that have worked there in the past and recently and a majority of the customers It is great.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » What do you think about magic shops? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL