The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kindle mentalism publications. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

aukt
View Profile
Special user
766 Posts

Profile of aukt
Just got, and fell in love with my kindle.

Wobdering if any classic mentalism, or contemporary releases have made it to this format?
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2820 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
You can read PDF's on a Kindle. Or do you mean mentalism in Amazon's MOBI format? You can use Calibre to convert PDF's to MOBI...some work better than others.

Nathan
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Quote:
On Apr 9, 2014, Nathan Pain wrote:
You can read PDF's on a Kindle.

But not well.
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2820 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I have a Kindle Fire HDX and I bought a cheap comic book app and PDF's look amazing...so I guess I will disagree with you.
aalexander
View Profile
Loyal user
227 Posts

Profile of aalexander
I put Bridge into a PDF especially formatted for an e-reader. It reads beautifully on my (beloved) Nook, which is almost the exact same size as a Kindle.

Lots of orders for standard e-book and hard copy, so far only one order for the e-reader version. Maybe the demand isn't quite there.
sjrw
View Profile
Special user
562 Posts

Profile of sjrw
geraldbelton
View Profile
New user
Durham, NC
63 Posts

Profile of geraldbelton
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
Quote:
I have a Kindle Fire HDX and I bought a cheap comic book app and PDF's look amazing...so I guess I will disagree with you.

The Kindle Fire is a tablet. Most true eBook readers do not display PDFs well unless they have been formatted for eBook readers.
BillyAcre
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of BillyAcre
Quote:
On Apr 10, 2014, TonyB2009 wrote:
Quote:

The Kindle Fire is a tablet. Most true eBook readers do not display PDFs well unless they have been formatted for eBook readers.

The Kindle Paperwhite is almost entirely useless when it comes to pdfs. In fact I had to buy a tablet specifically in order to read them.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Kindle mentalism publications. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.25 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL