The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Twins (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Poveglia
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando, FL
238 Posts

Profile of Poveglia
So, as a magician and father, I have been blessed with nature's greatest magic trick....identical twin girls.

With this being said, is anyone aware of any illusions or routines that would be even more awesome while using twins?

I was thinking along the lines of producing one of the girls, then having her essentially do some movements or something in a mirror before reaching forward (touching hands) and "pulling" the other twin out.

Feel free to discuss good illusions here that involve twins, or we can discuss developing an entirely new effect if possible.

Let me know what you guys think!
Eldon
View Profile
Inner circle
Virden, IL
1134 Posts

Profile of Eldon
If you can keep it a secret that you are using twins there are many outstanding illusions you can do (instant transitions etc.). But that is hard to do, especially if they are your daughters.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I won't mention his name, but one of the leading American illusionist has a twin brother. Fooled me so badly. And... Harry Blackstone (Sr.) had a twin brother. Smile
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6827 Posts

Profile of Dougini
One famous magician has a staff member made up to look like his twin for an incredible vanish and audience reappearance. I've only seen him do it once. It revealed possibilities not open before...

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Twins (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL