The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Magicians who live in Texas? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MattMagician
View Profile
Regular user
Erie, CO
190 Posts

Profile of MattMagician
Looking for some Texas magicians... I have quite a few effects for sale and would like someone to take them off my hands. If someone lives in my area (Huntsville, TX, which is near Houston and College Station) I would love to meet up and see if I have anything you might use. Also, I would just like to meet some magicians in the area. Comment and say hey, no need to be interested in the effects I have available!

Matt
Matt Simonsen
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1223 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
There are a lot in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Plenty of them on here too.
Bob1Dog
View Profile
Inner circle
Wife: It's me or this houseful of
1159 Posts

Profile of Bob1Dog
Quote:
On Apr 14, 2014, MattMagician wrote:
Looking for some Texas magicians... I have quite a few effects for sale and would like someone to take them off my hands. If someone lives in my area (Huntsville, TX, which is near Houston and College Station) I would love to meet up and see if I have anything you might use. Also, I would just like to meet some magicians in the area. Comment and say hey, no need to be interested in the effects I have available!

Matt

Why not try the For Sale or Trade Forum?
What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about? Smile

My neighbor rang my doorbell at 2:30 a.m. this morning, can you believe that, 2:30 a.m.!? Lucky for him I was still up playing my drums.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5017 Posts

Profile of landmark
If you attend TAOM at the end of August, you'll meet lots of friendly Texas magicians from all over Texas.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Magicians who live in Texas? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL