The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Added Material for R2-D2 Users (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2138 Posts

Profile of ddyment
Along with the release of the fifth (revised) printing of the R2-D2 billet tear come new additions to the (online) supplement section, now totalling fifteen pages of additional material. R2-D2 users are encouraged to check this out.

Also, in case any of you missed it when first published, I created what I hope will be a useful comparison of the best-known real-time billet tears, making it easier to locate those tears that offer particular features of interest.
Doug Dyment's Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More
Dreda
View Profile
Loyal user
France, Paris
245 Posts

Profile of Dreda
Thank you very much mister Dyment.
"I know that I know nothing" - Socrate
MatthewSims
View Profile
Special user
771 Posts

Profile of MatthewSims
Is there a place to see this tear in action? I'm curious...
pourang65
View Profile
Regular user
Paris, France
191 Posts

Profile of pourang65
Just ordered R2-D2. Looking forward to have this. Curious to compare it to other techniques which are numerous. (Osterlind, Cushmann etc)
Cheers
Pourang
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11857 Posts

Profile of John C
This tear is all you need. Otherwise you are just a tear collector. Is this a tearible thing to say. No, its true!

J
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
twistedace
View Profile
Inner circle
philadelphia
3772 Posts

Profile of twistedace
How does it compare to TDBT ? I saw the chart on the webpage, but would like feedback from those who have used both.
pourang65
View Profile
Regular user
Paris, France
191 Posts

Profile of pourang65
Quote:
On Apr 15, 2014, twistedace wrote:
How does it compare to TDBT ? I saw the chart on the webpage, but would like feedback from those who have used both.

I could poste a feedback as soon as I received and tried it!
Cheers
Pourang
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Added Material for R2-D2 Users (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL