The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Magic with an ADULT theme. (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
ihave
View Profile
New user
ocala,fl
74 Posts

Profile of ihave
Are there any acts with.. how should I put this, with an adult theme, performed in strip clubs? LOL And now watch the clothing vanish before your eyes!
MRSharpe
View Profile
Special user
Never a dull moment with
940 Posts

Profile of MRSharpe
Interesting question. There used to be a magician who performed totally nude, but that was back in the 70's and I can't remember his name. Recently there have been some Vegas acts with nude or partially nude showgirls as a feature of the act. I've also seen some adult themed routines and even adult balloon sculptures. However, this type or presentation/element greatly reduces the audiences you can perform for, so they are few and far between. If you're contemplating doing such an act then all I can say is, "Good luck!" If you're looking for an act to go see, maybe check out Las Vegas, New Orleans, or other big cities. There might be some such acts working in Europe too.
Custom Props Designer and Fabricator as well as Performer from Indiana, USA
cruxae
View Profile
New user
Waterloo, ON
6 Posts

Profile of cruxae
Closest thing I can think of is an adult themed Sam the bellhop routine haha
Poof-Daddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Considering Stopping At Exactly
5313 Posts

Profile of Poof-Daddy
I used to do an entire "Adult Themed" bar act booked as Omar the Obnoxious. Really fun times with the right crowd in the right bar.
Cancer Sux - It is time to find a Cure

Don't spend so much time trying not to die that you forget how to live - H's wife to H on CSI Miami (paraphrased).

Smile Smile
PeterSteele111
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of PeterSteele111
Yeah I cant recall every coming across an all adult themed magic act, but I have come across many that having children in may be strongly advised against. I have ran across several adult only tricks in my hunt for magic supplies to sell in my shops as well. If only someone would put them all in one place lol. Id pay to go see an adult magic show though for sure!
ihave
View Profile
New user
ocala,fl
74 Posts

Profile of ihave
Tons of possibilities. Things you could use for distractions, etc. LOL
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I have two card effects that are ADULTS ONLY. This 'N That, and Every Inch A Lady. They are perfect for the right crowd. There are others, like Sponge Ding Dong and a hilarious "Zombie"-type move that really gets laughs with the right audience.

Myself, other than the two card effects above, I don't do "Blue" humor. I like to watch it, but I've discovered that it does not work for me.

Doug
PeterSteele111
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

I have a card trick for sale in my shop that I got from another magic shop going out of business that I think might be your Every Inch a Lady. If it is the one I am thinking of it involves some poorly hand drawn clothes on some women and a rather surprise ending on what the spectator gets to choose for the card Smile Gotta love EVERY INCH lol
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
It is hilarious! LOL! It's by Tony Curtis. It's five laminated cards. Beautiful naked women and one "different" one. A surprise ending happens. It is funny!

The other one is actually called This & That, by Trevor Lewis, to be totally accurate. You spell T-H-I-S then T-H-A-T, but you prefer the OTHER thing, a drawiing of a beautiful girl in a bikini. Oh, but if the wife finds out, I'm in deep S-H-*-T! It's a riot! Clever handling.

But I think Ihave was intending to go much "further than that", LOL!

Doug
PeterSteele111
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Quote:
On Apr 15, 2014, Dougini wrote:
It is hilarious! LOL! It's by Tony Curtis. It's five laminated cards. Beautiful naked women and one "different" one. A surprise ending happens. It is funny!

The other one is actually called This & That, by Trevor Lewis, to be totally accurate. You spell T-H-I-S then T-H-A-T, but you prefer the OTHER thing, a drawiing of a beautiful girl in a bikini. Oh, but if the wife finds out, I'm in deep S-H-*-T! It's a riot! Clever handling.

But I think Ihave was intending to go much "further than that", LOL!

Doug

Yeah that is the one that I have. I remember learning it to show to the other guys here at the shops and man their faces when I revealed that final card for them lol. Priceless. Yeah I think OP was wanting to go full on Adult X rated material lol.
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of 0045
Adult Magic?

Sticky Vicky from Benidorm springs to mind.

Over 65 years old, ex classically trained ballet dancer. Don't know if she's still performing but she used to perform naked and do the seemingly impossible with ping pong balls, beer bottles, fire and the flags of all nations. A genuine comedy magic act and a legend in Spain.

I never saw her but I know a few who have.

Don't believe me? Just do a Google search.

Regards

PeterSteele111
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Well she is definitely in her 60's! Just saw a few videos of her performing on youtube and be warned they are not safe for work videos! Good tricks but I bet it was much nicer when she was younger.
ihave
View Profile
New user
ocala,fl
74 Posts

Profile of ihave
Who the heck started this topic? LOL
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6135 Posts

Profile of motown
Vernon had an adult themed card effect in vol 2 of the a Chronicles books, if I'm not mistaken. The name of it escapes me right now.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
garywest
View Profile
New user
South Florida
32 Posts

Profile of garywest
I'm not sure how "magical" this is but it is on topic...
https://youtu.be/RbVz5V6DCds
It's better to have a bottle in front of you... than to have a frontal lobotomy!
M. Tesla
View Profile
Regular user
Coral Springs, Florida
154 Posts

Profile of M. Tesla
Quote:
On May 27, 2016, garywest wrote:
I'm not sure how "magical" this is but it is on topic...
https://youtu.be/RbVz5V6DCds

Dunno when This 'N That came out, but the handling and patter is almost the same as Color Monte, and Color Monte has much better cards and a more "finished" patter...

And if you don't think Ursula Martinez is magical, then you try and get 5 minutes out a thumb tip...and that's quite a big finish...would you be willing to do a magic trick totally nude? Pretty funny routine...nice bod... Smile Smile ...and I seem to remember an article (maybe in VANISH) about two guys doing a magic act totally nude...might be good for women's parties, but not for me...meh...
While the amount of water has remained static, the amount of Tequila and Triple Sec available for making Margaritas has expanded enormously. So you see, we have made progress after all. ~Anonymous
M. Tesla
View Profile
Regular user
Coral Springs, Florida
154 Posts

Profile of M. Tesla
...and speaking of magic with an adult theme, have you seen "French Postcards" by Chris Philpott?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaXSy0TC3Zc

Just bought one...now to practice a bit...
While the amount of water has remained static, the amount of Tequila and Triple Sec available for making Margaritas has expanded enormously. So you see, we have made progress after all. ~Anonymous
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Anyone who used to perform in nightclubs had to have a few effects (from close-up to stage size) with adult (what used to be called risqué) themes. Mine are collected in The Wizards' Journal #30, under the title "King of Clubs" ... get it? As long as you know when to use them and when not to use them.
danielrjt
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of danielrjt
You could check out magix on ellusionist
M. Tesla
View Profile
Regular user
Coral Springs, Florida
154 Posts

Profile of M. Tesla
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Magic with an ADULT theme. (6 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL