The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Do women prefer female psychics? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BillyAcre
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of BillyAcre
I know most querents are female, and it seems that most psychics are female. Would it stand to conclude that women prefer female psychics?
Image
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Not necessarily. It could just mean that more women in general are interested in psychic readings, both having and giving them.

When I did readings, nearly ninety percent of my sitters were women.
David Numen
View Profile
Inner circle
1787 Posts

Profile of David Numen
I did small psychic fairs with two lady psychics and another male. The two women did fill up their slots more quickly so I think there is a natural draw, however plenty of women prefer male readers because male readers are less likely to be judgmental (in their eyes at least).
Morgan Strebler
View Profile
V.I.P.
Inside Your Mind
449 Posts

Profile of Morgan Strebler
Most of my sitters are women. I think woman are just hosetly facinated with psychic readings in general. I really don't thing gender is an issue.

Morgan
Morgan
<BR>
<BR>http://www.morganstrebler.com
jstreiff
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of jstreiff
When I regularly lecture on psi, the audiences are principally female.
John
Moxahalla
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
723 Posts

Profile of Moxahalla
Women=gullible/emotional
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Quote:
On Apr 17, 2014, Moxahalla wrote:
Women=gullible/emotional


And quite often crazy/most often/99% crazy/99.99%
Logan Five
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern California
1477 Posts

Profile of Logan Five
Men are from Mars...Women are from Venus... Smile
Self concept is destiny..
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Like I said earlier, when I was doing readings regularly for about fifteen years, approximately ninety percent of my sitters were women. And when I ran psychic fairs, the percentage of women among the attendees was about the same. (Most of the men were dragged along by their wives or girlfriends.) As my good friend "cardmaster" knows, however, I am exceptionally attractive to the opposite sex which probably accounts for the fact that I have a higher percentage of women clients than he. Smile

But, back to the OP- the fact that most psychics are women does not logically lead to the conclusion that women clients prefer female readers.
Johannes L.
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
692 Posts

Profile of Johannes L.
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
Like I said earlier, when I was doing readings regularly for about fifteen years, approximately ninety percent of my sitters were women. And when I ran psychic fairs, the percentage of women among the attendees was about the same. (Most of the men were dragged along by their wives or girlfriends.) As my good friend "cardmaster" knows, however, I am exceptionally attractive to the opposite sex which probably accounts for the fact that I have a higher percentage of women clients than he. Smile

But, back to the OP- the fact that most psychics are women does not logically lead to the conclusion that women clients prefer female readers.


Did you claim to be the real deal, contacting deceased, aura readings etc?

Sitters would'nt go to a reading with a psychic entertainer would they?
The Rain Man Glimpse

Effect: The mentalist memorize any kind of information in less than a second. $5
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
When I did readings, I did a combination of tarot, astrology and numerology. Don't know what you mean by "the real deal" since I REALLY do tarot, astrology and numerology.

Most readers I've worked with had other occupations as well. One of the most popular was also a denturist. Others were realtors, teachers, graphic designers, poets, musicians, etc.

I AM a psychic entertainer and sitters DID book readings with me after my performances, so the answer to your last question is, "They do, and why wouldn't they?"
Johannes L.
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
692 Posts

Profile of Johannes L.
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
When I did readings, I did a combination of tarot, astrology and numerology. Don't know what you mean by "the real deal" since I REALLY do tarot, astrology and numerology.

Most readers I've worked with had other occupations as well. One of the most popular was also a denturist. Others were realtors, teachers, graphic designers, poets, musicians, etc.

I AM a psychic entertainer and sitters DID book readings with me after my performances, so the answer to your last question is, "They do, and why wouldn't they?"


What I mean is if you claimed it was paranormal. In Sweden psychic and medium is quite the same thing, it confuses me with the differentials. Do you claim that it is something more than cold reading, barnum statements (I'm sure professionals in that area doesn't use barnum but well) all the techniques in cold reading merged together as a reading labeled real paranormal reading.

Did you claim you could see their future?
Did you claim you could see their destiny with astrology etc?
The Rain Man Glimpse

Effect: The mentalist memorize any kind of information in less than a second. $5
mastermindreader
View Profile
V.I.P.
Seattle, WA
12589 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
While legitimate mediums could be considered psychic, most psychics are not mediums.

I don't claim anything. The sitter asks a question and I use traditional tarot, numerological and astrological intepretations (together with my intuition- which these oracles serve to focus and enhance) to assist them in finding answers and/or possible outcomes.
Johannes L.
View Profile
Special user
Sweden
692 Posts

Profile of Johannes L.
Quote:
On Apr 20, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
While legitimate mediums could be considered psychic, most psychics are not mediums.

I don't claim anything. The sitter asks a question and I use traditional tarot, numerological and astrological intepretations (together with my intuition- which these oracles serve to focus and enhance) to assist them in finding answers and/or possible outcomes.


Legitimate mediums? Do you believe there are mediums who actually talk to deceased? Or you simply refer to those people that say they're mediums?

I guess that is fine. You're guiding them through tarot cards etc. It's like being a psychologist but with the touch of astrology and so on.
The Rain Man Glimpse

Effect: The mentalist memorize any kind of information in less than a second. $5
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Do women prefer female psychics? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL