The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Hot Rod with different colors both sides (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

skyfire
View Profile
Regular user
122 Posts

Profile of skyfire
I was just wondering if someone sells a Hot Rod with different color gems on both sides for handing out after a switch?
Theodore Lawton
View Profile
Inner circle
1631 Posts

Profile of Theodore Lawton
I'm sure you can buy them separate if you search, but Tannen's has them available as a set.

http://www.tannens.com/shop//cart.php?m=......l&p=7858 Smile
Magic is the bacon in the breakfast of life.

God bless you and have a magical day
Doug Arden
View Profile
Special user
884 Posts

Profile of Doug Arden
Rich Hill can probably help you out as well:

http://www.richhillsillusionshop.com/closeup.htm
55Hudson
View Profile
Special user
Minneapolis
981 Posts

Profile of 55Hudson
Randi Rain, www.raincloudmagic.com, was making hot rods in pewter for a while. She could probably make a custom set for you.

Hudson
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3357 Posts

Profile of Julie
Michael Baker at The Magic Company (I think that's the name of his company) does very nice work, too.

Julie
Dale J. O'Neill
View Profile
Regular user
I can't believe I only have
127 Posts

Profile of Dale J. O'Neill
I get mine from Williams Magic in Tucson.
Twist,

Magically misdirecting you, one effect at a time.....

www.misdirectionist.com
jay leslie
View Profile
V.I.P.
Southern California
9488 Posts

Profile of jay leslie
If you require a special size or material I can make them via CNC. We can design a bowtie grip or the basic square/rectangle.
Wood, aluminum, plastics and clear acrylic, if you're familiar with the forward thinking split-color principle.

I am not against drafting and programing a project which has never been made previously. Bring it on.

If this is of interest, please PM or Email me with dimensions and a material list.
Jay
PS I can make a paddle as small as a toothpick or as long as 5 feet, for stage work. Blackstone Sr. had a paddle, like a cricket bat, which has vertical lines on one side and horizontal lines on the other. My personal paddle is a flatish 11 inches long with, 1" stones, and the handle is at the end... but it could easily be made 1" square with an intricate sloping graduated center which would come- in around half an inch. The CNC Is perfectly suited to add or subtract simple or complex configurations right-into the design.

Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3357 Posts

Profile of Julie
Check the DRAGSTER package. This is by Café member MagicSmith and is sold by him directly and through dealers such as Viking.

This features a neat little "wrinkle" on the half & half color application introduced by Lubor Fielder's Shock Dice and the Spectrum Hot Rod from years ago.

You receive an excellent instructional DVD, a printed outline, the special color changing rod and a second clear rod with all the colors the same for examination purposes.
Maybe he would make a multi color dupe for you...?

The included routine by John Kennedy is something unique to this design, too.

Good value for your magic dollar!

Julie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Hot Rod with different colors both sides (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL