The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Snow Animator 4 or 5? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fsharp
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of fsharp
Hi Guys,

I'm looking to purchase a snow animator and Kevin James has versions 4 and 5 currently for sale on his website. Could anyone make a recommendation? I'm not sure which one to go for. Is snow animator 5 more silent that 4?
I like the fact it packs small.

I feel that snow animator 4 looks more natural than the chair. But I'm a bit worried that spectators might make a direct link between the effect and the chair, since suddenly I have to sit down for this specific illusion.

Any advise please if you know both versions!
Mike Maturen
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan's Beautiful Sunrise Side
2726 Posts

Profile of Mike Maturen
Work the sitting down into your storyline. You can always talk about how tired your legs are from standing, or the last time you sawed yourself in half you don't think you got the pieces back together quite right, etc.

My reference would be a story surrounding the effect that would make sitting on a stool or chair quite natural.
Mike Maturen
World of Wonder Entertainment
The Magic and Mayhem of Mike Maturen
989-335-1661
mikematuren@gmail.com

AUTHOR OF "A NEW DAWN--Weekly Wisdom From Everyday Life"

member: International Magician's Society
w_s_anderson
View Profile
Inner circle
The United States
1226 Posts

Profile of w_s_anderson
I've had the versions 1, 2, and 4. I didn't like the four and I traded it to a guy for his 2. The 4 is pretty loud.
Servante
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Servante
If you go with the chair, use it in one or two other illusions/tricks as well, to take the onus off of it as "equipment."

-Philip
fsharp
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of fsharp
As far as I understand, 4 and 5 use the same components, so I assume they both will be as noisy. I guess as Servante said, I need to find another use for the chair earlier during the show.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Snow Animator 4 or 5? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL