The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » BASIC COIN MAGIC WORKSHOP IN PHILADELPHIA (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bill Citino
View Profile
Special user
Doylestown, PA
837 Posts

Profile of Bill Citino
Hi all,
I was recently asked if I would conduct a Basic Coin Magic Workshop that was geared towards individuals who want to learn coin magic, but have always had difficulty doing so. I wanted to extend the invite to anyone on the Café in the Philadelphia area that might be interested in attending. The details are below. If anyone is interested in further details or would like to reserve a spot feel free to PM me here on the Café or to send me an email at citino93@hotmail.com

Thanks!
Bill

Workshop Details
The aim of this workshop is to provide attendees with hands on experience learning the basic, but very much essential sleights in coin magic. We'll spend some time learning the ins and outs of these moves and how they may be applied to effective routines. Once we've done that we'll also spend time working on a variety of effects that may be performed at a moment's notice.

Attendees will learn productions, vanishes, and fully flushed out routines. Most importantly, and the ultimate aim of the workshop, is for all attendees to leave the workshop with something new that they may add to their performing repertoire.

Date: Saturday, May 3, 2014

Time: 10am to 5pm

Location: South Street Magic - 519 South 4th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19147

Cost: $75

Attendance Limit: We want to keep this intimate to allow for plenty of one on one time. With that said, we are going to limit attendance to a minimum of 5 people and maximum of 10 people.

Bonus: As a free bonus all attendees will receive a copy of my book COINsomnia as a thank you for your attendance and hopefully to provide attendees with additional routines they may work towards in the future. There may also be some additional surprises as well.

What You Need to Bring: Yourself! And a few coins, of course. Preferably 4-5 of the same coins that you feel comfortable handling; half dollars are always good. Also, if you have 1 copper coin that matches in size to the other coins, bring that too; if not, no worries, we can work that out at the workshop.
Steve Friedberg
View Profile
Inner circle
1402 Posts

Profile of Steve Friedberg
Bill won't say it, so I will:

He's an incredible coin worker...one of the best going today. And the idea of him teaching a day-long coin seminar is equally incredible. I'll be going. If you're anywhere near Philly, and want to up your coin magic game, I hope you'll join me.
Cheers,
Steve

"A trick does not fool the eyes, but fools the brain." -- John Mulholland
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » BASIC COIN MAGIC WORKSHOP IN PHILADELPHIA (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL