The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » The Best Cane on the "Available" Magic Market (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bentrick
View Profile
New user
40 Posts

Profile of Bentrick
Hey there all, I know that for canes, Mahka Tendo and even Russ Walsh(which is not available anymore)are the Best in Metal appearing and vanishing canes. However I am personally not able to get a hold of a Mahka Tendo let alone a Russ Walsh cane. I am a student in school and I have enough money to by a really good quality appearing cane and vanishing cane. I noticed Taiwan Ben's Vanishing and Appearing canes as well as the "UltraCane" on Penguin Magic. I am wondering if anyone can give me a review or any help with any information on these canes and their quality for magic. Also does the UltraCane brand make a vanishing cane as well? If anyone can help me with knowing how good these canes are it would so so so helpful.
Thanks in advance... I look forward to the responses!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » The Best Cane on the "Available" Magic Market (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL