We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mevproshop Releases (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
634 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
Hello,

I am very proud to have the Pro Shop carrying some of my works. Risk & Reward has two bonuses that come with and Hand Bluffs Plus More Stuff has four bonuses! Check out:

http://www.mevproshop.com/risk-and-rewar......ffs.html

I'm very excited to be part of the Pro Shop Family!

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
B. Morrison
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of B. Morrison
Are there any plans to release more of your stuff through them?
dsacks
View Profile
Special user
609 Posts

Profile of dsacks
Congrats Dale...a great place to be a part of!
Dale A. Hildebrandt
View Profile
Special user
634 Posts

Profile of Dale A. Hildebrandt
B. Morrison,

Yes, hopefully I will be releasing some more material through them. Thanks for the interest.

Thank you dsacks!

Sincerely,
Dale A. Hildebrandt
Gumar Oz DuBar
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Gumar Oz DuBar
Would you happen to be selling physical copies of ANY of your works? Latest news I could find for a physical copy of your works (I believe it was paperback (not that I care about paper or hardcover, I just prefer physical in general)) was from 2010 and you only had a one or two, so I'm assuming that they are gone.

Pro Shop offers an amazing list of works from fantastic mentalists, creators, and authors, but all of their stuff that Pro Shop offers seems to be ebooks, which is fine, but I prefer physical copies.

Although I believe that some of the material on Pro Shop was released in physical form prior to being only available as ebooks.

Regardless, I'll probably purchase this at some point when I get around to purchasing other Pro Shop family member's works and materials. Would just prefer physical though, wondering if that was an option at all.
I write and edit text.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mevproshop Releases (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL