The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Photo prediction (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
224 Posts

Profile of robbie mcgrath
Hi all.
Just wondering I know it's not a new app but I really think it's brill was just curious as to what ideas have ye came up with in using this app !
koreancanuck
View Profile
New user
Vancouver, BC
58 Posts

Profile of koreancanuck
I just did a performance for a magic circle meeting last month. A spectator took a random card and signed it. I didn't see what card he took, but I took his card face down and put it in the middle of the deck in the card box, closed it up, then put it away in my jacket pocket. I then took out my phone and showed him my photo album and the last photo was a Selfie of me holding up the card he chose. This is a great stealth app, and it's totally examinable afterwards because it literally can be a picture you took that's actually on your photo album. ( and of course I used another trick with this app, specifically with the deck. Smile )
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
224 Posts

Yep very good I really think it's an amazing app , really they are endless routines and just this weekend I used to on a spec and when you see the results it really makes me wanna keep doin it , top notch and as you said end totally clean which it an added bonus 👍
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
224 Posts

Hi all, I made the change from ios to android, anyone know if this is on android? Tried google play and it don't look the same?
ursmagicbalu
View Profile
Special user
Tamil Nadu, India
789 Posts

Profile of ursmagicbalu
Try foto prediction but it has only 104 outs
“It’s not what you do that matters, or even how you do it;
it’s what the spectators perceive you as doing that matters.
That’s the MAGIC they’ll remember.”
Gui Del Frate
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Gui Del Frate
Hi, Robbie!

Unfortunately there isn't an Android version of PhotoPrediction. "Foto Prediction" is a completely different app, created by someone else.

All my best,

Gui
ursmagicbalu
View Profile
Special user
Tamil Nadu, India
789 Posts

Profile of ursmagicbalu
The same can be achieved using Foto prediction in Android.
“It’s not what you do that matters, or even how you do it;
it’s what the spectators perceive you as doing that matters.
That’s the MAGIC they’ll remember.”
robbie mcgrath
View Profile
Loyal user
Ireland
224 Posts

K thanks for all the replies, I just got telephoto, must get foto prediction to again
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Photo prediction (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL