The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Congrats To Dynamike! (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Eldon
View Profile
Inner circle
Virden, IL
1134 Posts

Profile of Eldon
Way to go Mike!
The Great Zucchini
View Profile
Inner circle
1347 Posts

Profile of The Great Zucchini
I love the fact that Mike is getting tons of love. I'm a big fan of his as a man, and performer, but I'd also not like to overlook here that Charlie&Checkers was there for the 2nd year in a row. Congrats to those guys as well.
charliecheckers
View Profile
Inner circle
1969 Posts

Profile of charliecheckers
Thanks Eric, great to catch up with you again and meet Dynamike... love DC and hope to get there soon again in the future. It was also nice to get away from a college campus for an extended weekend, but the flare of working the White House wore off pretty quick when all my work was sitting in a pile waiting for me once I got home LOL.
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2014, The Great Zucchini wrote:
I love the fact that Mike is getting tons of love. I'm a big fan of his as a man, and performer, but I'd also not like to overlook here that Charlie&Checkers was there for the 2nd year in a row. Congrats to those guys as well.

Thanks Great Zuchini for bringing this to our attention. Congrats to charliecheckers as well for making it to perform at the White House for the 2nd year in a row. We are very proud of both of these magicians for their success.
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
The Great Zucchini
View Profile
Inner circle
1347 Posts

Profile of The Great Zucchini
I hope I don't embarrass Charlie& Checkers by mentioning that you all go to their website when you get a chance. It's one of my favorite sites, and take a look at the promo video as well. It might be the best one I've ever seen.
General_Magician
View Profile
Special user
United States
707 Posts

Profile of General_Magician
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2014, The Great Zucchini wrote:
I hope I don't embarrass Charlie& Checkers by mentioning that you all go to their website when you get a chance. It's one of my favorite sites, and take a look at the promo video as well. It might be the best one I've ever seen.

Yeah, I went to Charlie and Checkers website and checked out their promo video. It looks like they have an awesome show that would be a barrel of laughs and great fun to watch! I imagine they worked very hard to produce their show.
"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there is a light shining somewhere nearby." -unknown

Company Website
Facebook Business Page
Twitter Business Page
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I was amazed by Charlie's and Cjheckers' performance at The White House. They really had the guest in the palms of their hands. I feel they will become the next Great Zucchini.
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
Congratulations Mike!!!!! I truly hope that you enjoyed your time at the White House.

Rodney
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2591 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
WoW, Just WoW. Great job Mike. Smile
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thank you Mr. Effecto. Here are a few pix:

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Each picture was taken by Charlie. He should be a professional photographer. I like his quality.
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
Mike,

A Job done very well and the Photos came out very well my friend. Man I would have those Printed up and Framed on the wall.

Rodney
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Congrats To Dynamike! (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL