The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Balloon business! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Billybonkers
View Profile
Loyal user
Diamond Bar L.A
247 Posts

Profile of Billybonkers
Hi,

Can anyone be kind enough to reccomend a book or DVD (preferably a book) which has balloon tricks and fun bits of business with balloons for kids performers. Not really looking for models or sculpting just balloon fun!

Thanks in advance
Karen Climer
View Profile
Veteran user
Orlando, Florida
324 Posts

Profile of Karen Climer
Buster Balloon has a video download. I forget the exact title, but it's something about balloon gags. You can get it on balloon-animals.com

Highly recommended.
Billybonkers
View Profile
Loyal user
Diamond Bar L.A
247 Posts

Profile of Billybonkers
Thank you Karen, I'll look it up.
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
I released a DVD a few years back. It has two fun with balloons routines. A balloon swallow, and a fun bit of messing I do with a birthday child.
http://www.tonybaloney.eu/upload/A%20poc......agic.pdf
rossmacrae
View Profile
Inner circle
Arlington, Virginia
2447 Posts

Profile of rossmacrae
I have a trick in an online video, but it's not worth watching all of just for these bits:

Jumping Mouse - make the front of a mouse (nose, ears, body about as long as your fist, looooong tail) then hold it loosely in one hand (body through your hand, ears/nose preventing it from slipping through your fist). Pull the tail down and release with a snap ... the mouse flies out of your hand. Kids love these.

6" red hearts balloons ... blow 'em up and give to the kid to give to their mother, because mommies need big hearts.

Blow up 260 all the way, then decide you need two balloons, so you snap the balloon in two, leaving you holding the air in each half with one of your hands. "Realize" that that's stupid, and let both halves go. They'll fly in separate directions across the room, usually with two lous buzzes.
Billybonkers
View Profile
Loyal user
Diamond Bar L.A
247 Posts

Profile of Billybonkers
Thank you for sharing Ross, I love the mouse idea? I'm going to try that out.

Tony sending you a PM sir....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Balloon business! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL