The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Floating Box build (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

actor22
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of actor22
Greetings-
Any leads or ideas for plans to make a floating box??

Thanks for the help.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Start with a big empty cardboard carton and a bunch of helium balloons. Begin to stuff the balloons into the carton and soon the carton begins to float around. Bring it back down to earth and open up the top of the carton and the balloons float up, carrying with them your beautiful assistant, who is floating upwards aided by the balloons. Take balloons quickly away from assistant and she begins to descend as you hand out balloons to audience members. When she is out of balloons and back on the floor, you help her out of the carton and take your applause. Reach back into carton and remove a gift box decorated with gift wrap paper that contains all your animal twister balloons and a pump, so get to work. Easy Peasy Illusion. The plans? They are right in front of you now.
BRodgers
View Profile
Special user
543 Posts

Profile of BRodgers
Not a floating box, but a box you can float in...Fearson's Box

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLCq3iPSpkk
Creator of The Phantom Band 360
Paul_Rheaume
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Paul_Rheaume
He sells plans to build it. I believe that the vidoe that you linked to gace a source atthe end --- I think it was download.com I believe
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Floating Box build (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL