The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Mark Wilson Super Dooper Versatile Vanisher (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

micromega123
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of micromega123
In Mark Wilson's book CCIM he describes how to construct what he calls a super dooper versatile vanisher. Can someone tell me if the construction is the same as a devil's handkerchief? I'm interested in using this in place of the more basic handkerchief where a coin is in the corner.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8363 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
???????????????????
What page is "this" described on??? I can't find a "super dooper versatile van....r.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
micromega123
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of micromega123
P194
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8363 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
OK! "They" didn't include an index--only a table of contents! So,I looked in the "silks and handkerchieves" section!

I only met Walter Gibson, once,bsck in the '70s. We had a delightful session! I can't picture him naming something a "super dooper versatile vanisher! HeeHee!

There are some similarities in a devil's handkerchief and the "SDVV". but a devil's hank does "all the work" when used as a van***. A Jack Chanin (or Gen Grant)"no sag" devil's hank can also be used (though few realize it)to prod*** things. (Years ago, I opened the club date act using a "no sag" devil hank to produce a glass of brandy. (for kid parties, I produced a small bowl of goldfish!)

PM me,if this is not totally clear. We don't go into details in this forum.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
micromega123
View Profile
Loyal user
212 Posts

Profile of micromega123
Thanks very much! I'll PM you
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Mark Wilson Super Dooper Versatile Vanisher (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL