The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » Magic Magazine New Digital Network (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicphill
View Profile
Veteran user
359 Posts

Profile of magicphill
So I tried this last night and nice to see the additional features. Hopefully in future there are plans to include more back issues at the moment it only has the 2014 issues but sure this will change over time
magicbern
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong, China
1217 Posts

Profile of magicbern
How can you access back issues? I can't see any link from the digital magazine home page or M360
Stan Allen
View Profile
V.I.P.
75 Posts

Profile of Stan Allen
Please send me an email (editor@MAGICmagazine.com) with your name and address, and I'll be able to point you in the right direction.

Stan Allen
funboy247
View Profile
New user
62 Posts

Profile of funboy247
Are there no more Magic Plus videos? The last one is May 2014???
Fabio P
View Profile
Special user
Rome - ITALY
541 Posts

Profile of Fabio P
Hi
I bought sept issue
It seems that only one video can be watched through M360
Fabio
Midwestmagic
View Profile
Regular user
Bartlett Tn
110 Posts

Profile of Midwestmagic
OK let things go but this needs some attention I have paid for Both digital and paper and so far all I have for now is just 1 paper issue and even after I got the email that my digital copy for March was available it did not appear on my Bookshelf so to say the least I am not very happy about the digital network !!!
Dan
tommeepickles
View Profile
Regular user
New Orleans
163 Posts

Profile of tommeepickles
It is kind of confusing. I have Bookshelf magazines for months, ending in Oct 2014, then it just stopped. I still get emails saying its available. I don't pay for 360 but I don't get why it would be a pay thing if that's where videos for tricks demo'ed would be.
tommeepickles
View Profile
Regular user
New Orleans
163 Posts

Profile of tommeepickles
Everything was a glitch apparently and Steven at Magic Magazine
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » MAGIC - The Magazine For Magicians » » Magic Magazine New Digital Network (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL