The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Free Podcast: Successful Performercast is Here with Six Episodes to Start! (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

krissheppard
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of krissheppard
Freshly launched, the Successful Performercast is the free internet radio show where host Kris Sheppard interviews one full-time professional entertainer per week with the goal of inspiring and equipping those who are working to make the leap themselves. This is a show for all performers whether you’re a magician, a comedian, a juggler, or anything in between. You’ll hear and learn from the pros that are actually out there making a living doing what they love.

I focus on questions designed to learn about each entertainer’s journey, struggles and victories while at the same time drawing out inspiration and tangible business advice that will help our listeners build their own businesses as entertainers.

It’s launched with six available episodes and will continue to release an episode every Friday with a different entertainer. The first six episodes feature interviews with magicians Shawn McMaster, Scott Wells, Simon Coronel, George Tovar, Kostya Kimlat, and juggler Lindsay Benner.

More info can be found at http://www.successfulperformercast.com and can be downloaded and subscribed to for free via the iTunes podcast store. http://bit.ly/PerformercastiTunes

It’s truly my pleasure to be able to offer these shows to you free of charge. Enjoy and please, spread the word!

-Kris Sheppard

Click here to view attached image.
Successful Performercast
www.successfulperformercast.com
The show that interviews one professional performer per week with the goal of inspiring & equipping those who are working to go full-time themselves.

Kris Sheppard — delightfully clever magic
www.krissheppardmagic.com
tacrowl
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1633 Posts

Profile of tacrowl
Thanks Kris! Just subscribed.
Tom Crowl - Comedy Ventriloquist

ComedyVentriloquist.com

Learn-Ventriloquism.com

krissheppard
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of krissheppard
Thanks Tom! Please tell your friends, and if you like it, it would be a great help if you would go into iTunes and give me a rating and review. Smile
Successful Performercast
The show that interviews one professional performer per week with the goal of inspiring & equipping those who are working to go full-time themselves.

MrHyde
View Profile
Special user
810 Posts

Profile of MrHyde
I just mentioned it to my MagicCoach readers.

Best of luck with the venture

Timothy
krissheppard
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of krissheppard
Thanks Timothy! I appreciate that. Smile
Successful Performercast

JoshLondonMagic
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of JoshLondonMagic
I had a great time being interviewed! My air date will be June 13th

Josh
Josh
krissheppard
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of krissheppard
It was a lot of fun Josh!. Thanks again.
Successful Performercast

JoshLondonMagic
View Profile
Special user
676 Posts

Profile of JoshLondonMagic
My pleasure! Hopefully you can edit out all the expletives haha
Josh
krissheppard
View Profile
New user
63 Posts

Profile of krissheppard
It was only one that I counted. Bleep!
Successful Performercast

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricky business » » Free Podcast: Successful Performercast is Here with Six Episodes to Start! (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.2 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL