The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Thanks Everyone (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
I want to thank everyone for helping me with increasing the publicity to my business within the last year. Success has been accomplished. I appreciate your support. I want to keep honesty on my website. I don't use any fake content a cheater would use. It will cause me to lose business.

Those who gave me a lot of continuous tips openly and by PM have been important to me. You can tell I have been keeping up with what you mentioned, especially Tom and Donald.

To the ones who were against me achieving my mission, I want to thank you to. The more your challenges motivated me so I could prove you were wrong.

I want to thank The Great Zucchini the most for all the inspiration he has shown me. The internet is flooded with so much about him. It caused me to increase my confidence.

Don't get me wrong, I am not going to stop where I am. I ordered more material to help out with receiving more publicity. Thanks again everyone. Smile
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
You're welcome.

It was nothing, really.
Starrpower
View Profile
Inner circle
4070 Posts

Profile of Starrpower
It was my pleasure.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Thanks Everyone (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL