The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » For those interested in REALLY tiny coins... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tropicalpenguin
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of tropicalpenguin
I was flipping through the tv and saw Candid CAmera. They made some really tiny coins (The half dollar is about the size of a small button). I figured that there were an infinite number of possibilites with them, so I am sharing it with the community. They are available at http://www.candidcamera.com
-The penguin has spoken Smile

-How could 52 pieces of cardboard ever bring so much joy?
mystre71
View Profile
Inner circle
martinsburg west virginia
1693 Posts

Profile of mystre71
Thanks for the link but I only seen a quarter,dime nickle,penny no half, Did I miss a page?
Walk around coin box work check it out here https://www.magicalmystries.com/products
tropicalpenguin
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of tropicalpenguin
Probably not, they may not have updated the site yet, I only saw them today. The half isn't much bigger than the pictured coins, but the proportion is still right. One possible presentation point is to remark about the shrinking economy. "I heard the economy was shrinking, but this is REDICULUS!!!"
-The penguin has spoken Smile

-How could 52 pieces of cardboard ever bring so much joy?
Full Effect
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
257 Posts

Profile of Full Effect
You can probably go to your local Coin Shop and find them there.
"Running water never becomes stale, so keep flowing" - Immortal Dragon Bruce Lee
Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
Coins shops all sorts of various sizes. I just got a bunch of minis for cheap.
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
My local craft store has 'em! They have a tiny "loop" that you have to clip off, but they're beautiful! Cheap, too.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » For those interested in REALLY tiny coins... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL