The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Looking for a Jay Sankey Trick (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Vestone
View Profile
New user
Germany
9 Posts

Profile of Vestone
Hey Guys,

I'm looking for the name of a business card trick from jay sankey which was offered a few years o on his website as an instant download. I want to relearn the trick now but can't remember its name. I think they have taken down the trick. Description: A packet of business cards is held together with a rubber band. The spectator signs a business card and the magician another one. He then proceeds to vanish his autograph and makes it appear on the spectators business card.

I hope someone remembers this trick and can help me out, thanks! Also sorry for my bad english.

Greetings from germany!
Vestone
View Profile
New user
Germany
9 Posts

Profile of Vestone
No one? :-(
Bulla
View Profile
Special user
Honolulu, HI
673 Posts

Profile of Bulla
This effect is just based on the Out to Lunch principle that you can find in numerous books.
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
5941 Posts

Profile of motown
Have you tried emailing Sankey magic? They may still have it available.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
whiteoakcanyon
View Profile
Special user
891 Posts

Profile of whiteoakcanyon
I believe Jay has a DVD called Miracles with Business Cards which has an effect called Power Lunch which may be what your looking to learn. I hope this helps.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Looking for a Jay Sankey Trick (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL