The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ICube by Hugo Shelley (13 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
AceFace
View Profile
Veteran user
Ponta delgarda Azores
348 Posts

Profile of AceFace
It’s quite strange because around 3 weeks ago I was in the process of making a purchase from Hugo he was very quick with his replies but then all of a sudden he stopped replying and hasn’t replied to my last 3 emails. Hopefully all is fine with him....
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5649 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
I too sincerely hope all is well with Hugo.

. . . but for pulling out the crucial App???

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
rowland
View Profile
Inner circle
1316 Posts

Profile of rowland
Good news this is now back in the App Store, although can’t see why it was removed as it doesn’t appear to have had an update?
WayneNZ
View Profile
Special user
New Zealand
961 Posts

Profile of WayneNZ
Quote:
On Apr 16, 2018, rowland wrote:
Good news this is now back in the App Store, although can’t see why it was removed as it doesn’t appear to have had an update?

Good news, there maybe some hope yet. I sent Hugo an email, but it bounced back.
Ray Thompson
View Profile
New user
Des Moines, Iowa
60 Posts

Profile of Ray Thompson
Aceface, I have tried reaching Hugo Shelly, too. No answer after I sent him my SS2.0 to checkout before purchasing his newest. I do hope he is well.
Ray Thompson, the Mind Wizard
www.hypnosisandmore.com
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5649 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Apr 16, 2018, rowland wrote:

This is certainly good news. I was very concerned when the App was taken off. As I understand, if the App creator don't pay the annual fees in time, the App is temporarily removed.

I will now be wary of purchasing a magic effect that requires an App. I will AVOID products which are based on propriety App. Without the App these expensive products (especially in our field of magic/mentalism) are rendered useless. Hope the creators of such product understand and realize this problem and do not stop supporting their product by removing the crucial App. Hope better sense prevails. Removing of the App is becoming an increasing tendency. This happens more with low volume sale products (like magic props) rather than commercially available items.

BTW, I have both the versions of iCube (1.0 & 2.0) and hence my concern.

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
BruMagic
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of BruMagic
I've also been unable to contact Hugo. I think I have sent him 6 emails altogether (in two batches) which have been ignored.

It's such a shame. There really must be a market for another manufacturer of el******* magic, especially in the UK.

Probably best to stick with Labco. On the odd occasion I've needed to contact Soren, I get an email back within a few hours.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1825 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Never been a big fan of him most of his items are not new but a copy of something that has already been about

When buying electronics customer service is the most important thing

For me no one beats Promistic , Craig service is way ahead of the competition
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » ICube by Hugo Shelley (13 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL