The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Wow: Floating Ball by Luis de Matos (New magic concept) (47 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
That is an excellent question I am also interested in. To me it sounds all the time as if the dvd package has everything BUT the ball. Would be great to get an answer to this.
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
Ray Pierce
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2604 Posts

Profile of Ray Pierce
Quote:
On Apr 14, 2015, leogoodman wrote:
I love this effect and have been practicing it for 4 months. But now I'm desperate for PFB Thread: 8 strand Dyneema fibre. I've tried to contact Luis De Matos through Essential Magic Collection with no success. I've contacted Atlantic Braids, the company he mentions on the DVD, but they do not have this in stock and will need to make a minimum run of 10,000 feet. I've tried Tuf-Line whom Atlantic Braids recommended, also with no success.
I have two shows coming up next week and I'm almost out of thread. Does anyone have a supply they can help me with? I love Luis De Matos' Professional Floating Ball which I purchased and his wonderful setup, but getting supplies is killing me. Any help would be appreciated.
Peace, Fr. Leo
www.magicalrevelations.org

Before I ever started working on the effect, I got a source for the required thread on ebay and have secured 1000 meters. I have done the Okito style floating ball on stage around the globe for several decades and helped manufacture the Don Wayne floating balls so I'm understandably partial to those. I can't see a better combination than the Don Wayne Duraplas balls with this amazing routine. Good luck in your journey!
Ray Pierce
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1108 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
Is there any source to purchase a Don Wayne Duraplas ball alone ?
Thanks.
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2016, Lawrens Godon wrote:
Thanks.

www.abbottmagic.com

Or if you can find contact information, directly from Don Wayne.
Lawrens Godon
View Profile
Inner circle
France
1108 Posts

Profile of Lawrens Godon
Thanks Bill.
Couldn't find it on the site.
I'm afraid I don't have M. Wayne's contact... anyone ?
Memory-Jah
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1438 Posts

Profile of Memory-Jah
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2016, Bill Hegbli wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 21, 2016, Lawrens Godon wrote:
Thanks.

www.abbottmagic.com

Or if you can find contact information, directly from Don Wayne.

Hey Bill, I was about to contact you to chime in, as I also saw that you wrote the review on penguin. Do you mind answering our question from above? What does the full package ($1250) offer more than the $40 version? Is it just the ball or something else?
Much appriciated!
"Dropping your pants while you set off flash paper may allow your pass to go undetected, but it's still not invisible." - Count Elmsley
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Wow: Floating Ball by Luis de Matos (New magic concept) (47 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL