The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » MAGIC KIT for iPhone and iPad (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cyberdave03
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Profile of cyberdave03
Anyone have the MAGIC KIT for iPhone and iPad from Alakazapps? Can you post a review? They currently have an advertisement on the Café (as Torn and restored, one of 14 tricks from the kit).
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4124 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
I have played around with the rabbit illusion and the golden hand one's quite nice as apps go.
bobbyk
View Profile
Special user
Tennessee
698 Posts

Profile of bobbyk
I am NOT a fan of smartphone magic as a general rule..... I believe doing most anything with a smartphone tends to make people automatically suspect "electronic" magic. HOWEVER, I found a couple apps that I feel very comfortable using and in f act have had some great results with. One is "Telephoto" and the other is "Magic Kit". The Magic Kit offers several good ideas.... The strongest of which, in my opinion is something he calls "optical illusion" ....BUT there are some others included that are worthwhile as well. I certainly believe it to be worth the price. If you are interested in this type of Material, check it out.....

Also, while as I stated, I may not be a huge fan of this type of material, in general....I realize so much is dependent on ones performance and I have seen some simple smartphone effects look fabulous in certain peoples hands....I say if you like it and you can get good reactions....go for it!

Best,
Bk
bobbyk
View Profile
Special user
Tennessee
698 Posts

Profile of bobbyk
By the way, it's "TeleFoto" not Telephoto..... Sorry, I just noticed.

Stay happy!
Bk
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » MAGIC KIT for iPhone and iPad (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL