The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Smoking ghosts (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joe Mansfield
View Profile
Loyal user
227 Posts

Profile of Joe Mansfield
I've always liked the idea of smoke appearing in a covered glass , but didn't like the methods.
Have there been any innovations with this new vapor cigarette technology?
orchid666
View Profile
Special user
u.k
626 Posts

Profile of orchid666
I'm sure I've seen something like that. Will have a look. On a similar note, the effect where real smoke is blown into a wine glass, settles like liquid, and is poured into another glass is incredible, and totally underused! Paul xenon used it in trick or treat tv show. It's so easy to do, but doesn't look that way! Great impromptu bit that kills!
In fact if anyone here hasn't seen it, then let me know and I'll video and link it. I'd love you all to see it!
K
Mad0hatter
View Profile
Regular user
192 Posts

Profile of Mad0hatter
Is the question "Are there improved methods for producing smoke with the e-cig tech" or "Are the better method for getting smoke into glass?"
Joe Mansfield
View Profile
Loyal user
227 Posts

Profile of Joe Mansfield
I'm interested in any method not using chemicals. Just mentioned the e cig an example.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Smoking ghosts (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL