The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Tricks to do with a Raven (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dentian
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of Dentian
Regular coins in some currencies will also work dependent upon where you live. My local currency is made of steel so it works with the raven.
tomsk192
View Profile
Inner circle
3889 Posts

Profile of tomsk192
Yep. All our lower denomination coins work now, too.
Justanotheramateur
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of Justanotheramateur
I live in Holland, only our 1, 2 and 5 cents are magnetic. But that doesn't matter, because I can for example make an American coin change into a European coin
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6655 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Regarding the Raven, the hold out and other tools, they have their place. In my case, I have found the Raven is best used as a closer. Chazpro now has a line of gold quarters w/expanded [ to change a regular quarter to GOLD in their hand! But really, how are ya gonna follow a vanish/change from a Raven?? That's when I leave. Immediately. It's just like Charlie Justice's "Prohibition". You cannot top this. Leave 'em talking! Besides, The talk AFTER can be better than the SHOW! Workers will know what I'm talking about! Smile

doug
Signet
View Profile
Loyal user
213 Posts

Profile of Signet
If you know how the Raven works, it's not very hard to make your own version. I did this when I first started and used it to great reactions. I also kind of outgrew it and it sits in my magic Box. It's a pain in the rear to be hooked up all the time. For me it was kind of like training wheels on a bicycle. As I got better with the SOH, it was much easier to use my hands.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6655 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2019, Signet wrote:
If you know how the Raven works, it's not very hard to make your own version. I did this when I first started and used it to great reactions

Chuck Leach (inventor of The Raven) told me this WILL happen. Naturally, it takes food off his table every time this happens. I dunno. Is saving the $30 worth it? I also knew how it worked, and I bought it anyway! The thirty bucks did not break me. I got support, tips, free accessories...MUCH more than $30 worth! But...

It will not stop those who wish "to make their own". It ends up "in the drawer" anyway. Not mine! I still have one at the ready. The Raven will always be my #1 go-to for a complete, magical VANISH of a coin! After SOH has been used, in MY opinion, there is nothing better! Smile

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Tricks to do with a Raven (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL