The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Look up! (10 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
It amazes me how may are meeting women on the internet these days. There were three guys here the other day, a father and his two sons and all three were going out with girls which they had met on the internet. The father is a judge but not a good one. His wife ran off with someone she met on the internet. Such is life. I find it strange but it seems to be the new normal.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1667 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Well..........I have heard back from the chief of staff, and it appears that he is now considering using this video himself to promote the message to adults at corporate events. I understand this would not have happened if the thread had remained in The Little Darlings, as it would not have been seen by him. Isn't it amazing how the universe works? Smile JR
LMLipman
View Profile
Elite user
Falls Church, Va.
443 Posts

Profile of LMLipman
Thanks for the video, Roger. There is much truth in this message. Of course the flip side is that without social media I would not feel as much as a "friend" to you as I do now after years of exchanged messages on this and the Bistro boards. I've made some good virtual friends here, so that is a plus. But I don't walk around staring at my phone.

larry
Larry Lipman
Lorenzo the Great
www.lorenzomagic.com
Jolly Roger
View Profile
V.I.P.
Sedona, Arizona
1667 Posts

Profile of Jolly Roger
Thanks Larry! I will reluctantly admit that I just "liked" your post!!! I did a school assembly yesterday, and there was a kid looking down at her smartphone while my show was in progress. I told her my thoughts about "looking down", and also mentioned the you tube link. It got a great reaction from the teachers, so I have decided I will definitely be doing a school assembly program on this theme in the autumn. JR
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Look up! (10 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL