The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Confess... (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
852 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Hi,

This may not be to everyones tastes, but if you wish to check it out I have just released 'Confess' on my site.

http://www.thewrongsideofmidnight.com/confess.php

Best,

Anthony
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
Confess..........

I had the honor of reading this just a few minutes ago. it is a routine that can be a bit taboo in some circles but for me that is what gives it its appeal. when I read this the first time I got the feel of an old time tent preacher going about the country saving souls for money. the image is not far from what Anthony was trying for.

this gives you a solid presentation to dress up one of your mentalism tools. it can be played as dark or as comedic as you like. it is a single act show for stage, platform, or parlor. it is simple as simple gets... it is all presentation with minimal props and none of them are gimmicked. it looks and feels real. with some minor twists this can be used in an actual tent revival to great effect.

in short I love this for its simplicity and realistic feel. I love it for its ability to make a personal connection to the sitter in a way that will leave her shaken! well done anthony Black, another winner!
Joe Mansfield
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of Joe Mansfield
I just read it.
Having done magic for 25 plus years, the spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre is fairly new for me. When I developed an interest in mental effects, I happened across Anthony Black's work.
Skeptically, I ordered ONE of his instant download effects.
I soon after purchased them all.
I'll never perform all these effects but they DO get the creative ideas flowing, which can be more valuable than having a new effect.
His latest, CONFESS, is another winner!
He always seems to strive for a stronger perfomance over the newest, "clever" method, which is a GOOD THING!! Keep it simple, work on presentation!
Confess is not for everyone, but there's no effect out there that is.
Another good job from Mr. Black!
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
852 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Thanks Michael & Joe!

Really pleased you are enjoying this...

Competition time!

For your chance to win something rather lovely, just check out this link: http://mad.ly/b771d4

Good luck!

- Anthony
Anthony Black
View Profile
Special user
Tamworth - Albion
852 Posts

Profile of Anthony Black
Last few hours to enter the competition...

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Confess... (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL