The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Tiger Box with Assistant vanish (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chrisdev
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Chrisdev
Tiger Box with Assistant vanish : video http://youtu.be/0uaQ5Lzf43Y
Chris Deve

"Designer of Magic Illusions"
MagicRhett
View Profile
New user
Cumberland, MD
54 Posts

Profile of MagicRhett
Cool! Looks great! Did you build this? And is there a video of it being performed?
Chrisdev
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Chrisdev
Yes I built it... I have no video of performance, may be in few week, by my customer
Chris Deve

Mike Thornton
View Profile
Regular user
Canton, MI
103 Posts

Profile of Mike Thornton
I don't see any way this cage could hold a tiger, even if it had a ceiling. This is too light weight in it's build.
MagicByRy
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of MagicByRy
I have to agree with Mike. Having used several tigers and tiger illusions, there is no way this would stand up to a performance with a real cat.
Chrisdev
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Chrisdev
The roof is not on the video, the construction is quite steel, not alu, and it turns with a tiger since the last summer every weekend, it supports 300 kg easily, no problem
Chris Deve

Lin_
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Lin_
It is great idea, which is there is NO T**** B*** on cage!

but I have one question. Is not there any of angle problem in the cage? I not convicted for this issue during watching video.
Chrisdev
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Chrisdev
There is a trapdoor which gets up in front of the tiger and then one tissue by top the back and slightly on the highly-rated up to the trapdoor, ca leave 2 thirds of the very visible cage, having no tiger, I made a photo with a panther but I do not manage to post of photo on the forum
Chris Deve

Lin_
View Profile
New user
70 Posts

Profile of Lin_
Sorry, I did not thought of back of cage, but of visible parts of cage.
I was thought of settings for inside floor in the cage - If some trace of t******* in the floor are visible to audiences, maybe It can be a nightmare.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Tiger Box with Assistant vanish (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL