The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » David Regal Lectures in San Francisco (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Joe Pon
View Profile

0 Posts

Profile of Joe Pon
David Regal "Approaching Magic" Lecture
Wednesday, May 14, 2014
8:00 pm - doors open at 7:45 pm
$30.00 advance-members before deadline
$35.00 non-members deadline 5/9/14
$40.00 at the door
Tickets call Misdirections Magic Shop
www.misdirections.com
(415) 566-2180
Location: Miraloma Park Improvement Club 350 O'Shaughnessy Boulevard, San Francisco
check out David Regal:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihXKMKxY42Q
“The Winning Magic Coach of the VH1’s Reality TV Show - Celebracadabra”
You have seen David Regal as the Winning Magic Coach for celebrity movie star, C. Thomas Howell on VH1’s Reality TV Show, “Celebracadabra,” but did you know he is a television writer, producer and director of many sitcom shows, such as CBS’ “Everybody Loves Raymond,” “According to Jim,” Nickelodeon’s “Rugrats,” “The Wild Thornberrys,” “Rocket Power, and Disney’s “Zeke & Luthor.” Did you also know he is a working professional magician, creator of top selling magic tricks, a best-selling author/videos, reviewer for “Genii Magazine” and “Reel Magic Magazine” plus was just awarded “2014 Creative Fellowship” from the Academy of Magical Arts, Magic Castle?

David Regal is just plain smart about his magic. He thinks about it in intelligent ways and always treats it as a worthy pursuit: with appreciation. Over the years, his magic has been constantly-changing with a kaleidoscopic view of the art. Card sleights, comedy routines, mechanical devices…what a magician brings to the table and what an audience has the right to expect is the way he sees his art. His experience in magic has given him a unique toolbox of secrets and applications. His effects are always a delight for the magicians as well as for the layman, blending sleight-of-hand, with some simple gimmicks and killer offbeat secrets to create devastating results. His “Approaching Magic Lecture” will teach a wide variety of magic from Stand-Up Parlor to Close-Up Magic. He will fool you with simple card tricks and fry your brain with simple items from around the house. But this is just the tricks! He will show you how to be a real magician, by explaining showmanship, misdirection, and how to entertain your audience!

“He’ll fool the hell out of you!”-Harry Loryane

"Learning magic from David Regal is like drinking a glass of fine wine. It's wonderfully satisfying, complex and best in small doses. Too much Regal will f*** you up!"-Wayne Houchin

"One of the best thinkers in magic."-Dean Dill

"I'm so jealous of Regal's creativity - he always fools me...always!"-Andy Nyman

"David Regal has been a wellspring of clever magic ideas for over twenty years."-Jamy Ian Swiss

"David Regal's magic is just sensational, and the presentations are equally ingenious. He's fooled me, surprised me, made me laugh, and made me wonder.”-Jim Steinmeyer

"Brilliance in action, David gives you his real world - real work."-Jeff McBride

"I have had the privilege of experiencing David’s fine performances and lectures. David has the insightful understandings of magical theories that I have heard Professor Dai Vernon preach on for years. He understands what makes for good magic."-Richard Turner

"In the UK, 'REGAL' is a brand of cigarette. David's material relates to this in two ways; It is of highest quality and it KILLS."-R. Paul Wilson

DAVID REGAL IS ONE OF THE BEST THINKERS OF MAGIC AND WILL BE IN SAN FRANCISCO FOR ONE NIGHT ONLY!

HERE IS YOUR CHANCE TO BE FOOLED AND FOOLED AGAIN, BUT HE WILL TEACH EVERYTHING...

Location: Miraloma Park Improvement Club-350 O’Shaughnessy Boulevard, San Francisco-Free Parking
Directions: East Bay: Bay Bridge to 101S toward Daly City; merge 280S; Monterey Blvd/Bosworth Exit; go northwest Bosworth-becomes O’Shaughnessy to Del Vale; lt Del Vale Peninsula: 280N toward Daly City; merge 280S; Monterey Blvd/Bosworth exit; go northwest on Bosworth becomes O’Shaughnessy; lt Del Vale North Bay: Golden Gate Bridge 101S; 19th Ave exit; rt Lincoln; lt 20th Ave; rt Irving; rt 7th Ave; rt Laguna Honda; lt Woodside becomes O’Shaughnessy; rt Del Vale.

THIS IS A MISDIRECTIONS MAGIC SHOP EXCLUSIVE!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » So Happy together... » » David Regal Lectures in San Francisco (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL