The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » You Couldn't Make It Up Dept. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
A cop is in prison for conspiring to kidnap, murder, cook and eat women. The kicker? He has landed the job of cook in prison.

"Gilberto Valle, 30, makes breakfast and lunch daily for his fellow prisoners in a kitchen at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in lower Manhattan. He earns 44 cents an hour in perhaps the most ironic jail work assignment in recent memory."

Now I want to know...whose brilliant idea was this?

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/nyc-.......1783911
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
The Club of Rome
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Prison food is getting better Smile
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Pecan_Creek
View Profile
Veteran user
The Nation of TEXAS!
323 Posts

Profile of Pecan_Creek
YOu have to kind of look at his previous experience as an internship of sorts.
balducci
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
227 Posts

Profile of balducci
Quote:
On May 9, 2014, Pecan_Creek wrote:

But he has no previous cooking experience. Seems he was busted and convicted for fantasizing, and posting and communicating online. Before being arrested and placed behind bars, it is unclear whether he even knew how to open a can a soup.
Make America Great Again! - Trump in 2020 ... "We're a capitalistic society. I go into business, I don't make it, I go bankrupt. They're not going to bail me out. I've been on welfare and food stamps. Did anyone help me? No." - Craig T. Nelson, actor.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
5194 Posts

Profile of landmark
Perhaps if he's good, he will obtain the experience to make his dream come true.
Pecan_Creek
View Profile
Veteran user
The Nation of TEXAS!
323 Posts

Profile of Pecan_Creek
Quote:
On May 9, 2014, balducci wrote:
Quote:
On May 9, 2014, Pecan_Creek wrote:

But he has no previous cooking experience. Seems he was busted and convicted for fantasizing, and posting and communicating online. Before being arrested and placed behind bars, it is unclear whether he even knew how to open a can a soup.

So, That's the same level of experience requirement to be President or a congressman. Hasn't stopped anybody (of any party) yet! Except for the behind bars thing.
Wizzard
View Profile
Veteran user
322 Posts

Profile of Wizzard
I think Life imitates art!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXLRdeYFHss

John
It's never the wand, it's always the magician
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » You Couldn't Make It Up Dept. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL