The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Invisible Readings & Shoutout to Enrique (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
dmoses
View Profile
Inner circle
2187 Posts

Profile of dmoses
Me too.
However, although I thought you had Jem, Iain, you lost points for your Argument to Authority by invoking Mr. Webster-- and double points for it being a blatant plug for your own work!
:)

That said, these kinds of spats become mute after absorbing the work of EE who will help you find the Major Arcana in whatever oracle you like.

d
"You're a comedian. You wanna do mankind a service, tell funnier jokes."
TPR by Dave Moses and Iain Dunford
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18594 Posts

Profile of IAIN
I find you have to invoke something when dealing with a demon that is visiting the earth for a short while...

so I thought I'd play it at its own game, and instead of talking about the demon, I'd just plug me for a change, I definitely try not to do that kind of thing...

if you study e.e. long enough, you find out you are a living tarot!
jeremymar
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of jeremymar
I quite agree with the sentiments expressed about undue promotion of one's wares. I personally would never dream of doing such a thing. However, since the unholy name of Mr Lewis seems to have been mentioned not by me but somebody else I can only say that his psychic material is the finest there is and I can say with 100% accuracy that it is indeed equal to my own.

But here is a review of his 1998 course by Eric Haddix the owner of a now defunct cold reading group.

"Upon hearing Mark say that it'd take 6 months to digest all of what was on his tapes, I was a little sceptical but I didn't dismiss it immediately as the time I've known him, he's been very informative about many things in this field. I'm glad I didn't ignore his advice since it took about 6 months to take everything in and another couple months to be able to put all of it together into a review that I could write.

Mark begins his course with a very good primer on numerology, then palmistry and then followed by the tarot. The video on numerology, (60 mins), is the Chinese system of numerology and is excellent because it covers many of the basics that other courses forget about: what the basic personality types are and how they are used in a reading. This is considered the quickest type of reading and only takes five to ten minutes to do but to do these that quickly and with any degree of accuracy, you need to spend some time learning the system and Mark elaborates on it quite well.

Next, the palmistry video, (60 mins), teaches the very basics of reading palms. Mark does a fine job of explaining how this system works as well as the "other uses" of palmistry including its usefulness in information gathering. This is probably the system you will want to study the most because you have so much to gain by using it since palmistry is the most "romantic" of the reading systems and will likely be the most requested upon an initial meeting.

The final video tape of the teaching segment is on tarot readings, (90 mins). Mark outdoes himself by teaching things that not only make the reading good, but also simple for the average reader. He gives several tarot spreads and describes all of their uses as well as describing the different tarot decks available. This tape is full of hints that no other teacher has dared to even say exist.

There is also included a fantastic little CD which covers ethics and other aspects of being a psychic reader. To sum it up, Mark has compiled some of the best info you will ever find in one course and he has taken all the guesswork out of learning this extensive field and made it available to those who want to entertain with these skills."
H2Odesign
View Profile
Regular user
the Armpit of the Panhandle
182 Posts

Profile of H2Odesign
Quote:
On Jun 27, 2014, dmoses wrote:
That said, these kinds of spats become mute after absorbing the work of EE who will help you find the Major Arcana in whatever oracle you like.

Quite nicely stated dmoses.

I have finished my first reading of INVISIBLE READINGS by Enrique, and about to start his INVISIBLE TAROT READINGS and begin to reread IR.
His theories of reading are, almost, incomprehensible and simultaneously extraordinary (and a mention in passing with TAROLOGY: I have decided to skip to page 59 and the chapter "Reading, Teaching, Learning" because the rest mostly makes my head swirl :0) - I need to find that inner poet!)

As I am very slow, this will take some time to ingest, digest, incorporate and implement.
Larry
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Invisible Readings & Shoutout to Enrique (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL