The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Paper prophecies and game of death (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Louis Cypher
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of Louis Cypher
Hi my spooky Brethern,
I went on a stag do last night and am suffering a bit today but before the night got to boozy. I Performed a few effects for my mates, so during my lunch hour yesterday I download "David Parrs - Paper Prophecies" and it went down a storm, much lighter than my usual dark stuff, you get three Effects.
7 deadly sins
Thaumatrope
Fortune 8
They are all great make and do effects from the printable pages in the back of the PDF all you need are glue, knife, metal ruler, card, rubber bands, some time and a photocopier.
And best of all the spec can keep the reveal to take home with them. Which everyone loved. I finished of with one of my Favorite "Game of Death"
also by "David Parr" Not included in the download. Just to get a little darker (how could I not)
The download is $11 about £6.50 and really is great value for money. If you looking for something small to carry with you then this maybe what
your looking for it's not particular spooky but it could be with a bit of imagination.
All the best
Louis Cypher
Louis Cypher
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of Louis Cypher
Http://www.davidparr.com/store
Sorry for at the link >:-)
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
I agree, paper prophecies is well worth the money.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
David Parr
View Profile
V.I.P.
898 Posts

Profile of David Parr
Thanks muchly, Louis! (You too, George!) I'm glad to know that you're getting use out of the material and having fun with it, and that your pals enjoyed it, too. How did you find out about Paper Prophecies?
Magical Dimensions
View Profile
Inner circle
5001 Posts

Profile of Magical Dimensions
I never heard of this. So thanks Louis for starting this thread.

I will have to keep this in mind for my next month orders.

Ray
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Paper Prophecies is awesome.
The finest little download ever and should not be missed.
First class!
Louis Cypher
View Profile
Veteran user
356 Posts

Profile of Louis Cypher
Hi David,
I found out about right here in spooky and please I did Smile Jolly well done
All the best
Louis Cypher
dorian_faust
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles, California
278 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
David, I purchased A Game of Life or Death when I was younger. I loved it then and I love it now. However, I lost the booklet a few years ago. Have you ever considered making the booklet available as an ebook?
David Parr
View Profile
V.I.P.
898 Posts

Profile of David Parr
Thanks, Eddie and Louis! Dorian, I'm very pleased that you feel such an affinity for A Game of Life and Death. I am planning to rerelease it as part of an ebook, much like the ebook Paper Prophecies. But I'm planning to publish a different ebook before that. It will have a theme of impromptu magic. Then, the next ebook will be the one that includes A Game of Life and Death. If you keep an eye out here (although I'm never sure how long my posts will be visible, because the admins here tend to move or delete posts according to inscrutable whims) or on bizarremagic.net, I'm sure I'll be making announcements as these publications are released.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Paper prophecies and game of death (4 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL