The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » WOW! More great stuff by Jason Ladanye (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cardflipper
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of Cardflipper
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3226 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
Maxi Twist is by Roger Klause, and there are a multitude of variations in print. I have practiced that routine, but I have not used it in performance.

I've only seen online videos of Jason Landanye's magic, but it's clear his work is exemplary in both presentation and execution.
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
Ian Richards
View Profile
Loyal user
226 Posts

Profile of Ian Richards
Maxi Twist is by Roger Smith the "other" Roger from Texas
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3226 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
Oops, thank Ian. Or should I say, "Roger on that!"
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
Magic-Daniel
View Profile
Inner circle
Denmark
1328 Posts

Profile of Magic-Daniel
Where is this originally written up?
oscarf
View Profile
Regular user
159 Posts

Profile of oscarf
Published in the '70's I think. Not sure you can find it, but you could save a search on eBay, and have it notify you if anything comes up for sale. A quick Google will lead you to plenty of variations, including the one in Earl Nelson's Variations. It's also all over YouTube, sadly, That one is mostly Bill Malone's, revealed by every kid on the planet. In that one, Bill finds the Aces again at the end, which some seem to feel is gilding the lily, but he makes it work, of course.
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3226 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
At Denis Behr's page for " Kicked Twisting the Aces", there are some variations of Maxi Twist by various magicians. Bill Malone's routine on DVD is not listed there because Denis Behr's site covers only books. I believe I first learned this routine from Randy Wakeman's book, Randy Wakeman Presents. It's a terrific book.

Also, see Roger Smith, Maxi Twist.
KokoB
View Profile
Loyal user
257 Posts

Profile of KokoB
That was a very nice trick I have never heard of this guy but he is pretty smooth
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » WOW! More great stuff by Jason Ladanye (7 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL