The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Knife Thru Arm (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

gmsmagic1
View Profile
Elite user
405 Posts

Profile of gmsmagic1
Now here's a terrific trick to add to any kids party if you truly want to make a lasting impression:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eDCHC01VVo

Great news... this gem is for sale right now in the trading section of the Café!

Can anyone else suggest any bloody good tricks to keep the 3 and 4 year olds crying for more? Smile

- Gary
Jonty
View Profile
Regular user
England, UK
167 Posts

Profile of Jonty
Ooh, just what my kids show is missing! Reminds me of one of my very first shows where I, in the name of entertainment, tried to chop the arm off the birthday girls mummy in a wrist chopper. Talk about tears and screams. I never did that trick in a kids show again, in fact I think that was the first ever item I sold on ebay!! Smile
Jonty the Magician
Children's Entertainer in West Yorkshire

www.magicadabra.co.uk
jimhlou
View Profile
Inner circle
3698 Posts

Profile of jimhlou
Jonty, I did the exact same thing. Live and learn

Jim
Jonty
View Profile
Regular user
England, UK
167 Posts

Profile of Jonty
Yes indeed Jim. That birthday girl is a friend of the family and is 19 now. She's never let me forget the trauma I caused... Smile
Jonty the Magician
Children's Entertainer in West Yorkshire

www.magicadabra.co.uk
TonyB2009
View Profile
Inner circle
5006 Posts

Profile of TonyB2009
I was once asked - they insisted - for knife through arm at a primary school in an inner city school, where many of the kids had seen knife violence for real. I tried to persuade the teacher that it was a stupid idea, but she insisted. With predictable results. The kids were horrified. That was a number of years ago. Today I would just tell the teacher where to shove the knife.

I used to do knife through arm for older kids, particularly around Halloween. I was doing a teen party and they were loving it. Then one of the mothers began screaming, and that panicked the kids, so they started screaming. Horrible situation, caused by one woman's mental problems. What really ****ed me off was that the organizers tried to blame me. Led to an interesting shouting match before I got paid!
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
In the past I used to do Saw In Half with the electric saw. I got away with it at most shows. But some shows the parents' child would cry. The parent would tell the child "I'm ok." But that still did not work.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Knife Thru Arm (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL