The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Magic in 4 hands (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ricardo Delgado
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of Ricardo Delgado
Hi,

Have you ever made magic in 4 hands? Have you ever worked with another magician? How was your experience?

http://www.antena3.com/videos-online/pro......243.html

I seems like the possibilities are infinite. It looks like it gives you the possibility to re-work lots of effects you already perform and to create something different.

Is misdirection stronger in that situation? Because it looks like it is for me in the video above.

I know the most famous pair of magicians in the US are Penn and Teller, and (please don't make this thread about them...) I like what they do. But I'm interested in magic on a table, with cards. Do you happen to know somebody else who did a presentation with another magician?

Please share your experiences and knowledge! Smile
JamieUK
View Profile
Regular user
136 Posts

Profile of JamieUK
DMC did a card routine with Bebel on his card shark program. I liked that. It was on National Geographic Channel.
David Rhodes
View Profile
Loyal user
282 Posts

Profile of David Rhodes
I have done a lot of mentalism with other mentalists not just two person coding but other technequies as well. The one effect which instantly comes to mind is the Darwin Ortiz effect Michael Vincent performed on his second attempt at fool us.
15tahures
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of 15tahures
Great routine! Daortiz and Piedrahita are awesome!
I remember Juan Tamariz and Pepe Carroll doing some gambling stuff in four hands too.
orchid666
View Profile
Special user
u.k
626 Posts

Profile of orchid666
A friend and I used to do a fun routine between us. We'd be stood together with 2 spectators in front of us, and have a card 'selected' by each person. We'd shuffle the packs, and do a fancy cut, then hold up the apparent selections in front of the spectators faces.
When the spectators disappointing told us they weren't the cards they picked..
'Oh, I see what's happened,..', and while still holding the cards up, we would step over and swap places to reveal the correct cards to each other's spectator.
Got good reactions!
K
Ben Daggers
View Profile
Loyal user
Osaka
238 Posts

Profile of Ben Daggers
You mean like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHSPdvWSIGI

My first appearance on Japanese TV. Hopefully more to come!
Ricardo Delgado
View Profile
Loyal user
230 Posts

Profile of Ricardo Delgado
Quote:
On May 13, 2014, 15tahures wrote:
I remember Juan Tamariz and Pepe Carroll doing some gambling stuff in four hands too.

I remember Tamariz doing some gambling routines. I guess it was with Pepe Carroll. I sure remember a Tamariz's presentation with Gaetan Bloom. Really funny! Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Magic in 4 hands (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL