The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Illegal Tender by Gregory Wilson (US Dollar) (5 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
KJ, sounds good and I'll most likely purchase it.

BTW, with Cinch the display "bill" never tears; always the stinking real bill!

Jim
mkarav
View Profile
Regular user
Westwood, NJ
108 Posts

Profile of mkarav
Do the problem with the m***ts falling off still exist like Cinch?
Acar
View Profile
Elite user
471 Posts

Profile of Acar
Mkarav , There are no m***ts used in Illegal Tender, so you'll never have that problem!
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
I saw Greg perform this in person.
Look's really good close-up.
Bendy
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
518 Posts

Profile of Bendy
I know I'm late to the party on this one; but I just saw Gregory perform this at a lecture last weekend and it looked great. He was running a special on the gimmicks, so I bought a couple. I've done this literally every day since I bought it and it is freaking fantastic. It isn't a bill switch (in the spectator's eyes) - it's a CHANGE. A blank piece of paper visually becomes a $20 bill! It gives a REASON for a bill change.
I did this in a Starbucks to pay for my drink and the guy behind the counter said, "Nuh uh...you ain't giving me no fake bill!" I insisted it was real, but unlike most people who have to inspect it right away, this guy wouldn't even touch it! Sometimes we forget how powerful some things we do are for laypeople.
This one is a real worker and a keeper!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I cant see this on my government computer, is this similar to version he showed in Magic magazine years back? Always liked it.
Jared
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island, USA
1579 Posts

Profile of Jared
I concur that Illegal Tender terrific. I've been performing this since Greg released it. The gradual change of the bill is a nice change of pace compared to the more recent influx of instant bill changes.
HDK
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of HDK
Great effect! Just picked it up from Greg when he was here in VA. Ended up purchasing the download from penguin as well. Being left handed it took me a while to work out the moves but finally feel ready to start performing it.
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Just ordered via alakazam. Can't believe I missed this one.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Does anyone sell just the gimmicks? I can prove I purchased Illegal Tender but I would like to get a few more gimmicks if possible, without having to order the full effect with video.

Thanks!

Jim
mike donoghue
View Profile
Inner circle
1299 Posts

Profile of mike donoghue
Worked this for years.

Brilliant.

PS. It's great to do if you are working for a big table.

Mike Donoghue
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Illegal Tender by Gregory Wilson (US Dollar) (5 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL