The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Hot News: SCARED - Impromptu Haunted Deck (6 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kjellstrom
View Profile
Inner circle
Sweden, Scandinavia, Europe
5203 Posts

Profile of Kjellstrom
Watch video trailer, looks great:

http://www.full52.com/scared/

“I have it. I use it and I find it a fantastic method!” Alan Rorrison

"This a clever and creative solution to this classic plot in magic. I love it!" Peter Eggink

“Closest thing you will get to real magic. Simple yet MIND-BLOWING!!” Ben Fisher
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
Quote:
On May 13, 2014, Kjellstrom wrote:
Watch video trailer, looks great:

http://www.full52.com/scared/

“I have it. I use it and I find it a fantastic method!” Alan Rorrison

"This a clever and creative solution to this classic plot in magic. I love it!" Peter Eggink

“Closest thing you will get to real magic. Simple yet MIND-BLOWING!!” Ben Fisher

This is not hot news, this came out 3-4 years ago!
Sashac
View Profile
Inner circle
1041 Posts

Profile of Sashac
And a pdf with this even earlier!
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Makes me wonder, though... Out of the thousands of items that have been touted as "the closest thing to real magic," which one is actually the closest? Smile
Craig Logan
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
541 Posts

Profile of Craig Logan
Quote:
On May 13, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:
Makes me wonder, though... Out of the thousands of items that have been touted as "the closest thing to real magic," which one is actually the closest? Smile

The answer is simple... the NEWEST release is the closest thing to real magic! At least that's what they want us to think.
"A wizard is not to be made in a day." -Professor Hoffmann (Modern Magic)
gmeister
View Profile
Inner circle
1588 Posts

Profile of gmeister
Quote:
On May 13, 2014, mastermindreader wrote:

The next one, of course!

Bob, emailed you but don't know if you're changed your address.
Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Yes seen this before and don't you have to have contact with the deck?,not like other haunted deck's you can do them hands off.
professorwho
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of professorwho
Quote:
On May 13, 2014, Fire Starter wrote:
Yes seen this before and don't you have to have contact with the deck?,not like other haunted deck's you can do them hands off.

You do have to have contact with the deck but it is a nice impromptu version if you only have a deck of cards on you and not any of the stuff that other versions require.
I love sponges
Tony Noice
View Profile
Veteran user
342 Posts

Profile of Tony Noice
Is there a difference between this and the Doug Edwards version in the New Stars of Magic put out about a dozen years ago?
professorwho
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of professorwho
Http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=159
Your question was answered in the above thread
I love sponges
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
I wonder what the next magic release in Sweden will be? Invisible deck perhaps? Smile
JamieD
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1800 Posts

Profile of JamieD
Crazy to see a new thread for this but humbling. I came up with this effect when I was 16. That is nearly 10 years ago now! The longevity of this effect is substantial. The method itself pre-dates my own version by many many years. Doug Edwards and Stephen Tucker both have significant input into this effect. What I have done is taken the original concept and made it completely impromptu. If you know the prior versions of this gimmick, you'll know that a special something must be carried by you in your deck. But with SCARED, all you need is a deck of cards. Nothing more and nothing less. If you get caught out without your gimmicks or L***s, this is such a perfect way to perform it!

Jamie Daws
TORCE - VMRS - DARK SERIES
www.JAMIEDAWS.CO.UK
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Hot News: SCARED - Impromptu Haunted Deck (6 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL