The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Grab - Mark Calabrese (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
jf4viva
View Profile
Veteran user
323 Posts

Profile of jf4viva
Otto, you my friend, have a big set on you lol. I am very happy to hear that you performed Grab in such a way. I myself wouldn't have the guts to do grab at such an important speech. I tip my hat to you sir

Mark
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Recently I've practiced grab again, and this have a charm.. you really don't know what you do with it :o it's incredible =)
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
rasmus
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland
1696 Posts

Profile of rasmus
Grab is definetly a worker and Mark goes precisely into Details.

You will get it down quickly and after a couple of days, you can perform it nicely and flawless.
i get great reactions with this little stunt.

definetly a worker and yet easy to learn.

i highly recommand grab Smile
A World without Magic is a World without Dreams and Hope:)

Creator of: STEEL (performed by Dynamo), X-RAY, Real Coin Bend (performed by Dynamo), Totally Crazy Bands, Rasmus Haunted Deck, MCF CARDS, Jawbreaker, CRAZY CARD CHANGE, POLTERGEIST, STEEL Stage Version,
X-RAY Stage Version
http://rasmusmagic.ch
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
In his Murphys Magic lecture he teach variations, interesting
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
SlipperySnake
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of SlipperySnake
Been playing with this a bit from seeing hte Murphy's lecture. Fun skill demonstration. Nice work Mark.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Grab - Mark Calabrese (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL