The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pocket By SansMinds (60 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
2012multimagic
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Profile of 2012multimagic
Got this , this morning ... It's interesting... Pretty much what I thought it would be .. Will watch the DVD later .. Looks like a hefty set up .. But.. If it does look as good "live" .. This will be an awesome worker ... Anyone got any questions about it , just throw me an email / pm

;D
hey guys !!!... looking forward to joining this community.. some WILL hate me.. some MAY love me ... enjoy !!!...

www.youtube.com/2012multimagic
www.twitter.com/2014multumagic
www.instagram.com/illusions2015
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
Mine will be arriving latest by Tue . Will do a detailed review of it afterwards . Looking forward to it .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
2012multimagic
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Okay just watched the DVD ... Phewwww ... So , yup there is an extensive set up .. But it's a one of .. A lot of people are asking about quality and breakage of gimmick... I can't see anything breaking for along time .. BUT .. Even if it does , will take no time at all to "fix" ... I haven't got this set up yet so I can't comment on the true visual of the change... But I got a feeling that this is going to be good .. ;D
hey guys !!!... looking forward to joining this community.. some WILL hate me.. some MAY love me ... enjoy !!!...

DigaMag
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
308 Posts

Profile of DigaMag
Quote:
On May 30, 2014, 2012multimagic wrote:
Okay just watched the DVD ... Phewwww ... So , yup there is an extensive set up .. But it's a one of .. A lot of people are asking about quality and breakage of gimmick... I can't see anything breaking for along time .. BUT .. Even if it does , will take no time at all to "fix" ... I haven't got this set up yet so I can't comment on the true visual of the change... But I got a feeling that this is going to be good .. ;D

Thanks multimagic... but I have a question for you... for the set up, Is the set up only for 1 pocket ? I mean everytime we want to perform this effect we must to use the same shirt that already set up for the gimmick... or we can transfer it to another pocket or shirt...

Sorry if my english rather confusing.... Smile
Thanks....

Diga
2012multimagic
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Quote:
On May 30, 2014, DigaMag wrote:
Quote:
On May 30, 2014, 2012multimagic wrote:

Thanks multimagic... but I have a question for you... for the set up, Is the set up only for 1 pocket ? I mean everytime we want to perform this effect we must to use the same shirt that already set up for the gimmick... or we can transfer it to another pocket or shirt...

Sorry if my english rather confusing.... Smile

Thanks....

Diga

Hi Diga ,

The set up shown is only for the top pocket ... Bui think this is the best pocket to the change anyway . It's a great view for spectators .. Any other pocket wouldn't work . If you wanted too perform POCKET in another jacket pocket , another "set up" would be needed .. But that's no big deal ... I have this set up in 4 jackets so far ..

Thanks

Marc ;D

DigaMag
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
308 Posts

Profile of DigaMag
Waw... its sounds intresting if we can set up for many jacket pocket... Is " the card changes " 100% accurately like in the video ?

Btw thank you very much Marc for your answer....

I think I'm gonna buy this....

Thanks in advance...

Diga
2012multimagic
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Quote:
On May 30, 2014, DigaMag wrote:
Waw... its sounds intresting if we can set up for many jacket pocket... Is " the card changes " 100% accurately like in the video ?

Btw thank you very much Marc for your answer....

I think I'm gonna buy this....

Thanks in advance...

Diga

No problem ! ... Yes so far the card changes for me have been smooth and look as good in the demo ... ;D

DigaMag
View Profile
Veteran user
Indonesia
308 Posts

Profile of DigaMag
Thank you very much again Marc...
You're very friendly user...

Diga...
cpbartak
View Profile
Special user
Mooresville, NC
941 Posts

Profile of cpbartak
My friend who doesn't use the Café was wondering if this could switch folded billets?
Some people hear voices.. Some see invisible people.. Others have no imagination whatsoever.
2012multimagic
View Profile
Loyal user
241 Posts

Quote:
On May 30, 2014, cpbartak wrote:
My friend who doesn't use the Café was wondering if this could switch folded billets?

hum ... this is interesting ... I can’t see why not.. but you would have to modify the gimmick ..im not 100% sure if it work .. but its a possibility , but personally I think the utility device is best for visual changes .. ;D

Fire Starter
View Profile
Inner circle
4810 Posts

Profile of Fire Starter
Any more reviews on this thing? I kinda suspect it is going to be bit fiddly,looks like a cool visual but still on the fence till I read a little more.
TuneHV
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2067 Posts

Profile of TuneHV
Already one in the for sale section... not promising.
David Jonathan
- - - - - - - - -
www.davidjonathanmagic.com
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Waiting for a detailed review.. Do you need to ruin a shirt? Something?
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Sasasaam
View Profile
New user
35 Posts

Profile of Sasasaam
Yah that's what I want to know? Do you need to ruin something or have something permanently set up in a jacket (aka a jacket or shirt that is JUST for this effect?)

Thanks!
Saturn UK
View Profile
Inner circle
2654 Posts

Profile of Saturn UK
Quote:
On Jun 3, 2014, Sasasaam wrote:
Yah that's what I want to know? Do you need to ruin something or have something permanently set up in a jacket (aka a jacket or shirt that is JUST for this effect?)

Thanks!

No you don't but you do have to have it set up in your jacket and once it's set you don't really want to be taking it in and out.

When you know you can easily make it for other jackets, there are no specific refills you need to buy which could be why one is for sale.

We have it listed in the UK here http://www.saturnmagic.co.uk/new-magic/p......nds.html
www.saturnmagic.co.uk

#theshopwithstock Pleased to be different!

FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/saturnmagic.co.uk
Legendary Wizard
View Profile
Inner circle
The Wizard , The Legend 162,885,947,3659,
1695 Posts

Profile of Legendary Wizard
So ... I watched the DVD and to my surprise I really like it . However , I only have one question to SansMinds ... Why on earth do they include some supplies that I already have ? They say DVD + Gimmicks but in the video they teach you how to make the entire " gimmick " yourself . In my opinion they should just remove those supplies from the DVD and charge cheaper . I hope that I am not revealing too much by saying that there is a lot of things you need to do . It takes about 5-10 minutes to make . It will last a lifetime . Mine worked like a gem . It is a really visual card change inside the pocket . In fact I did not even use the supplies they provided me with . Instead I used my own supplies that I found in my house . Reason been that the supplies that they provided me do not match with my shirt color .

Anyways , I am quite satisfied with the product .

DVD - 10/10 ( really good quality . Around 25 min . Well explained )
The idea - 10/10 ( works really well , love it . )
Gimmicks : 0/10 ( I did not even use the supplies they provided me with ... )

Overall , worth purchasing if you love DIY and whatever . These are just my opinion that I would like to share .
" Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one " ...

- Albert Einstein
Fatgumbo
View Profile
Veteran user
Melbourne, Australia
342 Posts

Profile of Fatgumbo
Yes, but if you remove the supplies, you're going to get people complaining that it wasn't included with the DVD. we can't have it all. Given the normal $30 tag for one-trick DVDs, its a good thing they included all needed materials.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Just a question, does we need Rubber Cement?

I'm asking because I can't buy this thing in my country.

thanks in advance.

Or everything needed is in the pack and let's create the gimmick and boom, change?
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
My problem is, if the DVD come with all the gimmicks, and you don't need rubber cement, glue etc, it's oqay for me.. But if you need to buy more things, that's a bad point for me :c

Thanks in advance
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
No more news about it?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Pocket By SansMinds (60 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL