The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Best/preferred animal for kids shows? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jeffini
View Profile
New user
Atlanta
52 Posts

Profile of Jeffini
My family has enjoyed our two male bunnies for the past eight months. They have become well-behaved, litter trained pets. They are easy to work with in the show and they definitely are the hit of birthday party shows. Just make sure you are ready for the vet bills and level of care they require. I have not ever used doves, so I cannot compare, but I can say my bunnies are well appreciated by the families and schools I serve.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24107 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Lately my chinchilla has been getting more attention than my doves, guinea pig, and rabbit. Chinchillas are so cute. They are the softest animals in the world.

Rodney
View Profile
New user
Texas
40 Posts

Profile of Rodney
I have used a dove and a rabbit for years and my children's and family show. I start the show with a simple appearance of the dove and finished the show by turning the dove into a rabbit. It's a great way to end the show.
REV BILL
View Profile
Special user
Glen Burnie Maryland
999 Posts

Profile of REV BILL
Anaconda
Specializing in Family Entertainment,Gospel,Comedy and Educational programs for over 30 years.(Order of Merlin)
Shagbeard
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of Shagbeard
What exotic and not so common would be best in your opinions?
Magic speaks to the child in all of us. No matter how sophisticated we become, there's still a part of us who wants to believe in an alternative reality, where we can defy the laws of nature.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Best/preferred animal for kids shows? (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL