The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » PIN Prophecy// 3 methods to reveal a spectator's PIN code! (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Baguette
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of Baguette
Thank you all for your interest in the PDF.

For those of you who have purchased the PDF I will upload a few videos explaining how the performance should look like for certain effects, as understanding technology through words can prove to be difficult.

I will be creating a facebook group soon.

-Vincent P.
RedDevil
View Profile
Inner circle
Deep South
1315 Posts

Profile of RedDevil
I have become a collector and dabbler with PIN code reveals over the last several months, so I figured for 10 bucks, it would be worth seeing if I could learn anything new.

First, I recommend you read the description very carefully in that this manuscript, for the most part, only helps iPhone users. This is noted in the top of the author's description, but the individual summaries of the three effects mention only "phone." Only AAA works with other devices. The other two need iPhone.

Second, for the second one to work, you would have to do something to your phone that many iPhone owners are just not willing (or technically able) to do. Just be aware of that.

Of the 3 methodologies:

AAA: I like this one the least. The method revolves around a number representing life events, a common PIN theme already in print. The author references Peter Turner's work on the same principle in Jinxed as another source for the same specific method, but shares that he came up with it independently and is not familiar with Peter's specifics. I am assuming he ran this by Peter first just to check with him? He then combines this with another previously published ruse to obtain the PIN code. That's the part I don't prefer. It works just fine, though I probably personally wouldn't use the two methods together.

Toxic: You have to do something with your phone that I am not willing to do to use this. The other part of the methodology, I believe, has been applied to mentalism number effects before (the poison says it all). I can't use this, but for those of you who already have iPhones in a certain condition, you may like it just fine. I don't prefer this method because the effect has to happen on your own phone rather than the spec's.

CPR: Is very interesting, but more for the unique little tidbit of methodology in this one than the effect itself. Again, this is iPhone specific. For the ten dollars I paid, I consider half of it worth this little piece of knowledge about my iPhone that I didn't know before. But I will use it for my own "devices", so to speak. If the idea is original to the author, kudos for applying it in this fashion!

The bonus effect also requires you to do something to the iPhone that I wouldn't personally do, but again, you might feel differently.

Just my $10.02...
www.reddevilmentalism.com
F-F-U-L-Ri-F-F-Li-R-U-F-F
Baguette
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of Baguette
Thank you for the honest review, I hope that you'll at least have found something you can work with or create new ideas from.

After having thought about the pricing, the PDF will have a set price of $10 making it, I believe, the most affordable PIN divination on the market.

For those who have purchased the PDF I have also created a facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/679875525417723/

I'll soon be posting another bonus idea involving a time prediction/divination.

To clarify things, on the effect TOXIC you will need to have a jailbroken Iphone. The motivation for the your phone being used is covered as your spectator will be copying the number obtained off of your phone and into theirs to place their phone call. You'll get what I'm talking about when you buy the PDF. The 2 other effects can be done with any phone (AAA) or with a spectator's borrowed IPhone.

Oh and don't forget, keep guessing away to win a free copy!
jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
984 Posts

Profile of jbadman
Problem with requiring a jailbroken iphone is that the latest O/S isn't jailbroken yet - so anyone who's upgraded to the latest release will not be able to do effects requiring this.
http://www.underground-collective.com - check out our new DVD now!
Baguette
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of Baguette
My iphone is on 7.0.4 and jailbreaks are available up to version 7.0.6 at the moment.

Even if you can't jailbreak your phone you can use the methods from AAA pin divination and from the CPR revelation, which is the one I use the most, which hit 100% of the time.

I am also adding some more ideas to the PDF and will send the updated versions in about a week's time.
Magic.Maddy
View Profile
Inner circle
1861 Posts

Profile of Magic.Maddy
Benjamin Spades
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of Benjamin Spades
Shuaige
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of Shuaige
Heka Siosiri
View Profile
Regular user
158 Posts

Profile of Heka Siosiri
daniltan
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of daniltan
Baguette
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of Baguette
Just performed this on someone. I used the Toxic Pin revelation to predict a huge number then revealed their PIN code.

Absolutely fried them.

They were speechless, just wondering how on earth I could have known their PIN code when they never named it out loud.

:)
Adrian Tugui
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of Adrian Tugui
I bought the ebook from Mr. Baguette. What can I say, for 10$ I guess it is ok. He may be overexagerating the reactions he gets. Maybe just a little bit. Would you like a review?

"AAA PIN Divination: using any device you can secretly obtain a spectator's PIN code and store it for later use without them ever knowing it! Totally impromptu and works on any device. This is the hardest one of the three to master, and it's not that hard."
This uses a method you already know. Almost everything on the market uses a method you already know anyway. It's easy to do and he reveals it for 10$. What could it be?
For the purpose of obtaining the PIN, it is pretty OK, but lacks motivation and fairness. I personally don't see myself using this.

"A Toxic Pin: Using your Phone and your calculator you not only secretly obtain a spectator's PIN code, but also get their Phone number and an awesome prediction. You will need to use your phone for this one, however the motivation for doing is covered in the presentation and the outcome of the effect."
The method again, you already know. It's been published again and again and never really changed. Yes, you obtain their PIN, their Phone number and what not, but again lacks motivation in my opinion.

"CPR (confident PIN revelation): This is my absolute favourite! By waving your hands over your spectator's phone you can seemingly pluck the data out of it and transfer it into your mind and reveal the PIN code on the spot! Impromptu!!!"
This one I liked a little more than the other two. It uses a quite *new* method to obtain the spectator PIN with their own iPhone (It only works on iPhones. Newer models to be more specific). I've never seen it done this way before and I like the idea. Again, lacks a bit of motivation.

Overall, this ebook is for the hobbyist who is looking for a not-so-close-to-the-feel-of-real-mind-reading way of obtaining someone's PIN. In all three effects they have to give the PIN themselves somehow. It is pretty good hidden in the effects, but not what Derren Brown would use in his TV show.
If you like the idea of the ebook and realise that for 10$ you get a good effect, get the book. For professional, I don't see this as a go to effect.
If I said too much, my sincere apologies.
Baguette
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of Baguette
Just a little quote from a recent purchaser: "hi man I just want to tell you that yesterday during my little show ( there were around 40 people ) I performed a variation of your pin divination that works only with iphone, and it played really big. The reaction was awesome".

By the way, since it was my birthday not so long ago, I've decided to cut the price by 50% and is now only $5!

Cheers!
Ceierry
View Profile
Inner circle
Europe
1582 Posts

Profile of Ceierry
Does this work with Android Devices? =)
Author of 10S Star Sign Divination - olivier.ceierry@gmail.com for a digital copy.
Baguette
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of Baguette
One of the methods work with Android devices the other two don't. PM me and I'll go into further details

cheers,
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » PIN Prophecy// 3 methods to reveal a spectator's PIN code! (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL