The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Retired Outlaw Effects (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Poveglia
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando, FL
238 Posts

Profile of Poveglia
Just curious, does anyone have a resource (hopefully with pictures and descriptions) of retired Outlaw Effects? I feel like I discovered this company way too late, and I am a bit obssessed with them right now. Rick as my witness, I been ordering from them like crazy lately, and I don't even have a single effect in hand yet. LOL. I ordered 6 items at essentially the same time.

Anyways, now that I am researching them, I am finding all kind of cool effects that I missed in the past, Oculus and Chiller being two of them.

Is there any way you guys can brief me up on what else I may have missed in the past from Outlaw? Pics and descriptions are very highly encouraged! Thanks!
Al Desmond
View Profile
Inner circle
Secret Mountain Lair in Conifer, Co
1512 Posts

Profile of Al Desmond
Why don't you email Rick. I suspect he can come up with a list faster than we could knick one together for you.
Wizard of Oz
View Profile
Inner circle
Most people wish I didn't have
5489 Posts

Profile of Wizard of Oz
You can try exploring various years on the Wayback Machine. It's a great resource:
https://archive.org/web/web.php

And, keep your eyes open in the sale section. It's a way to avoid the waiting period. I know there's a Spiritus Magnus for sale there now, and Joe Long a regular member here, is selling an Inquisitor 2013.
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1554 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Some of them are still on Outlaw's site even though they're sold out, others effects can be google & found here when 1st offered with reviews & pics.

I myself came to the party a little late & have purchased 2nd hand Outlaw's effects that some are no longer sold or were temp out of.

There is a Spirit Magnus 4 sale down stairs that you still see pics, a vid & read up on it on Outlaw's site. I have this, 2nd hand & LOVE it !
Poveglia
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando, FL
238 Posts

Profile of Poveglia
OK, Thanks guys!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Retired Outlaw Effects (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL