The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Zoltar's Stars (8 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
You won't be disappointed, the cards look great, just like the sort of thing that comes out of a machine at a fairground. I have aged mine lightly but its not necessary, just my preference.
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Quote:
On Jun 15, 2014, Merlinsmagic wrote:
They will fit in the pro Kadar case ( with the 5 cards & booklets,etc), but not in the Kadar poker card case with the Kadar poker cards.....

I was thinking of just a biz card case when I'm just out'n about & rolling lite . If I plan on packing my pro Kadar reg's then my Zoltar's will go in with them.

I just received my Zoltar's Stars. What do you mean these won't fit in the Moonskin case with the Kadar poker cards? These are only slightly bigger than a business card. After your post I assumed the cards were bigger than poker cards.

I don't have my Moonskin case yet but I couldn't imagine the very slight thickness of the cards would be too much for the case to contain with the poker cards.
All small town magicians know what 793.8 signifies.
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Hooray! Chris I'm so happy they made it finally!

I'm also confused by the comment you quoted - I think they will fit perfectly alongside the Kadar poker deck! As you say, the only issue would be thickness and I think the case is generous enough to accommodate both.

But mostly I'm just thrilled they made it to you.

Thanks for your patience!

EDIT: Did you get the little extra?
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
I did .. thank you so much for that addition. Great customer service!

I am using the Star Signs book you recommended to learn the signs.

I am fighting the urge to carry these in my wallet; I need to wait till I get my Kadar case. I don't want to mess these cards up.

Nice business card you wrote on, by the way.
MatCult
View Profile
Inner circle
1518 Posts

Profile of MatCult
Quote:
On Jul 10, 2014, Chris Meece wrote:
I did .. thank you so much for that addition. Great customer service!

I am using the Star Signs book you recommended to learn the signs.

I am fighting the urge to carry these in my wallet; I need to wait till I get my Kadar case. I don't want to mess these cards up.

Nice business card you wrote on, by the way.

Check your email inbox for a surprise!
"Disbelief in magic can force a poor soul into believing in government and business."
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
Even though the Zoltar cards are thin even with all 5, the Kadar poker cards fit tightly in the Kadar poker kard case ( at least mine does )......I was one of the lucky testers for a case & have a reg deck in it & the cards fit pretty snuggly......I was hoping the cards would have fit a little looser to make them a bit easier to remove, I was unable to put my 5 Zoltar cards in Kadar poker card case ( without damaging either cards ).
Being the cases are hand made, some may be just a bit looser & allow the 5 extra Zoltars Smile

They could be placed atop the deck pouch & the lid/flap to hold Zoltar cards but they could fall out.......they Zoltars fit great inside my Kadar reg size card pouch though !

I love Matts Zoltars & cant't waut to pair them with the new Kadar poker deck, they do also work nicely with Chris Ballinger's Zodiac cards as innermind mentioned, matter of fact the Zoltar cards make a much sweeter way to sneak the spectators sign to use Chris' s Zodiac cards !!
Chris Meece
View Profile
Special user
Somerset Kentucky
859 Posts

Profile of Chris Meece
Merlinsmagic, I wonder if you could put a deck in a metal card case and slip it in the case in order to stretch it. Also, are you placing the cardbox in the case as well? It looks like Chris was putting them in with just the cards.
Merlinsmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Daly City, CA
1606 Posts

Profile of Merlinsmagic
These cases are pretty sturdy, not really room to stretch......& no I cannot put cards & box in, I have just the cards in mine & its pretty tight fit. Possible to maybe put a metal card case or a block of wood, etc inside & try to stretch it a tad, I haven't made time to try stretching mine yet though, so it is possible......
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
581 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
I know this string is like 8 years old, but if anybody has a set of ZOLTAR'S STARS that they would be willing ot part with, please PM me. I'm paypal ready!
Devereaux
View Profile
New user
Las Vegas
67 Posts

Profile of Devereaux
I second that- I am on the look out for these as well. Please let me know if anyone has a set they would like to sell.
pulpscrypt
View Profile
Special user
Within the shadows
581 Posts

Profile of pulpscrypt
All,

I have acquired a 4 card set of Zoltar's Stars.I also own Isabella's Star and IS2 as well as Peter's DVD containing IS.

Was wondering if anyone would be willing to discuss (or sell me) the "5th card."

Thnaks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Zoltar's Stars (8 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL