The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Doves in South Florida (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicguy330
View Profile
New user
Miami, FL
1 Post

Profile of magicguy330
I have been trying to get 1 or 2 doves to add to my magic shows but have not been able to find them. They used to be sold at many local pet stores but not anymore.

Does anyone that lives in the South Florida area knows where I can get doves?

Thanks!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Best way to find Dove is to ask the owner of your local magic shops. He should know or have a reference to someone that does. There is a Magic Emporium in Tamps. Daytona Magic in Daytona. Tip: Don't buy pet store Doves, always buy from a breeder direct if you can. Always buy in pairs. You will have to build a cage 4 foot by 4 foot or two 2 foot by 2 foot per dove. Build the cage 1st, get chick feed and grit for digestion from a farm feed store. Have fun!
damien666
View Profile
Special user
canada
513 Posts

Profile of damien666
In the U.S. Doves can be sent as livestock via delivery. You may want to look at getting a couple of doves overnight shipped to you.
A google search will give you some options.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Don't over look the farmers' feed store as a place to find out who has doves. Magic is just one of many reasons people raise white doves.
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Polly wants a cracker... » » Doves in South Florida (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL