The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Jumbo B'Wave & Twisted Sisters (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
Anyone know where I might find either Jumbo B'Wave or Twisted Sisters in Red Backed Bikes?
55john55
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of 55john55
I made a "Twisted Sisters" or "Twisted Brothers" packet by using photoshop after I bought a set I didn't like. I scanned some Jumbo card Jokers and the Kings and printed the cards I needed on large labels. I then stuck the lables on random cards of the colored backs I needed and they were far from perfect, but good enough for my purposes.
Ace of Spades
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of Ace of Spades
I know someone who made his own Giant B'Wave and it looks great. But there was ALOT of trial and error in getting the colors right he said.
BeThePlunk
View Profile
Special user
West of Boston, East of Eden
887 Posts

Profile of BeThePlunk
Hi, nonvpro -- I just today received Jumbo Twisted Sisters with bike backs today. They're just right, I think. Find them here: http://www.magicinc.net/search.aspx?find......+sisters

From this set, you can also create two Jumbo B'waves with bike back, so it's a 2-for-1 purchase, and I really bought the Tsisted Sisters set for teh B'wave possibilty.

What have never found is a normal size version of either trick with bike backs. I suppose there are copyright laws involved.

Hope this helps.
David
MagicalEducator
View Profile
Veteran user
369 Posts

Profile of MagicalEducator
Wolf's Magic used to make a jumbo version of b'wave called tsunami.
Voted "Canada's Most Inspirational Magician"
www.MagicalEducator.com

Check out my column "Magic is Education" in Vanish Magazine
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their responses.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Big and the Small » » Jumbo B'Wave & Twisted Sisters (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL